don't click here

Sonic Retro @ SacAnime 2011

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Skyler, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, so my apologies in advance.

This is a recap of my travels to SacAnime this past weekend.

<!--id1--><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOKs-EAcI7U&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOKs-EAcI7U&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><!--id2-->

I'll be posting days 2 and 3 soon.

2. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Misfit
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    I LOL'd SO HARD at the Tristan subliminal message.

3. Skyler

Skyler

Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    <!--quoteo(post=546343:date=Jan 12 2011, 04:36 PM:name=Lobotomy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lobotomy @ Jan 12 2011, 04:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=546343">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I LOL'd SO HARD at the Tristan subliminal message.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    :ssh:

4. MegaDash

MegaDash

Pinpricks Member
    Off
    Totally rad. We over at Florida had the Infinite Bits gaming convention in 2008, and I too was overwhelmed by the amount of toys and merchandise they had available. Also Egoraptor and the Nostalgia Critic.

Can't wait to see your next video, looks like a lot of fun.

5. Goddamn it, had I known this was gonna happen I would have totally shown up, since it's like a 20 minute drive from where I live. D:

6. Ch1pper

Ch1pper

Fighting the Battle of Who Could Care Less Member
    Life.
    Very cool.

Just want to say that overall, not terrible cam footage. As in it was actually decent, no one was breathing heavily/distorting the sound against the mic or anything, as opposed to a great deal of fan camera work. Nice job with that.

Can't wait for more. :)

7. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    <!--quoteo(post=546485:date=Jan 13 2011, 11:19 AM:name=MegaDash)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MegaDash @ Jan 13 2011, 11:19 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=546485">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Totally rad. We over at Florida had the Infinite Bits gaming convention in 2008, and I too was overwhelmed by the amount of toys and merchandise they had available. Also Egoraptor and the Nostalgia Critic.

Can't wait to see your next video, looks like a lot of fun.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I was there every day. It was awesome.

8. Skyler

Skyler

Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    <!--quoteo(post=546855:date=Jan 14 2011, 02:36 PM:name=Ashram)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ashram @ Jan 14 2011, 02:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=546855">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Goddamn it, had I known this was gonna happen I would have totally shown up, since it's like a 20 minute drive from where I live. D:<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    They have it twice a year. :)

9. Doppelgengar

Doppelgengar

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

10. <!--quoteo(post=546911:date=Jan 14 2011, 05:25 PM:name=Moonshadow Caz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Moonshadow Caz @ Jan 14 2011, 05:25 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=546911">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=546855:date=Jan 14 2011, 02:36 PM:name=Ashram)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ashram @ Jan 14 2011, 02:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=546855">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Goddamn it, had I known this was gonna happen I would have totally shown up, since it's like a 20 minute drive from where I live. D:<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    They have it twice a year. :)
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Isn't the second one late in the year? o.o

11. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    This and the "Check out the consoles whoooaaaaa" video are awesome.

Looking forward to more.

12. Skyler

Skyler

Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    Bumpin' for dat day 2.

<!--id1--><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/efSo_D4sAuw&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/efSo_D4sAuw&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><!--id2-->

It's far from perfect, so sue me. :v:

13. Ch1pper

Ch1pper

Fighting the Battle of Who Could Care Less Member
    Life.
    Hahaha, that was awesome. Again. :)

Roger Craig Smith = Kickass. His shout out is almost on the same level as Pollock's Snooping.

I actually chuckled out loud a few times, mostly at the more lovingly derpy stuff like "Free plastic bag!" and "Come on Johnny, you're holding up the line!" Also, dat putty-ranger-thing guy. <3

14. As long as you're there, Caz, I'll come to the SacAnime in September. :P

15. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    <!--quoteo(post=555286:date=Feb 5 2011, 05:34 PM:name=Moonshadow Caz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Moonshadow Caz @ Feb 5 2011, 05:34 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=555286">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's far from perfect, so sue me. :v:<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

:objection:

I find these rather entertaining, at least. Much better than the usual "shaky cam high pitched scream" videos from conventions one usually finds.

16. Skyler

Skyler

Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    <!--quoteo(post=555334:date=Feb 5 2011, 03:45 PM:name=Ashram)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ashram @ Feb 5 2011, 03:45 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=555334">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->As long as you're there, Caz, I'll come to the SacAnime in September. :P<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I'm not sure if I'm gonna go yet, but it's likely.

<!--quoteo(post=555338:date=Feb 5 2011, 03:47 PM:name=Mykonos)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mykonos @ Feb 5 2011, 03:47 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=555338">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=555286:date=Feb 5 2011, 05:34 PM:name=Moonshadow Caz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Moonshadow Caz @ Feb 5 2011, 05:34 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=555286">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's far from perfect, so sue me. :v:<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

:objection:

I find these rather entertaining, at least. Much better than the usual "shaky cam high pitched scream" videos from conventions one usually finds.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    D'awwwww, shucks. :3

17. MegaDash

MegaDash

Pinpricks Member
    Off
    Yeah man, you're a cool dude. I was a total ditz at my first convention, shoving my camera up everybody's ass and then not uploading it. :P I should get around to editing/uploading the Infinite Bits footage I took. :/

18. Skyler

Skyler

Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    The Trilogy is Complete

<!--id1--><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/92ybPaKYLsk&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/92ybPaKYLsk&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><!--id2-->

19. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    He still sounds vaguely like Sonic is his normal voice anyway. Good enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.