Sonic Prime (2022 Netflix series)

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by The Joebro64, Dec 10, 2020.

1. almeda

almeda

you are now watching madTV. Member
    This gives me so much hope omg. I love Ian's writing of the characters, especially Team Dark. He knows what he's doing, I'm so excited.

This also means that this will be the first time we see Ian's writing translate to the TV screen. I'm very interested in seeing how that turns out.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  2. Wraith

Wraith

This is cool. Hopefully this is the start of him being brought onboard for more stuff.

3. Starduster

Starduster

The next stage of evolution for himbos Member
    Britain
    Art...always art...
    Actually, Ian did work on Sonic Boom, writing the episodes "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Worse-er" and "Og Man Out".

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. shilz

shilz

Aquatic Base
    Whatever I don't lose interest in.
    Being a consultant doesn't really mean he's writing, it's more like answering any questions Man of Action might have about the world and giving suggestions for how best to approach things - which could in theory reach the levels of influencing how characters are written, but I'm personally hoping it stays to keeping things in-line for the games universe, since Flynn usually writes characters based on what they were in Archie. I don't hate his writing but I do wanna see how Man of Action tackles things for themselves.
    Weird, I always thought he did the 4-parter.

5. Wildcat

Wildcat

Sonic multiverse
    Wildbrain - previously DiC
    Leaked concept art
    AoStH Blu Ray
    Ian Flynn consulting

Coincidence? I hope not.

6. Forte

Forte

I speak better after three beers Member
    Flynn makes me less worry about this series. It means Wildbrain is actually putting effort into the series. Still not a big fan of what I've seen from the concept arts, but hey - I want Prime to be a big success (and get that one tie-in episode to satAm) :V