don't click here

Sonic Jump

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Arique, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Same here.

Yea, I'm gay but still.

2. gold lightning

gold lightning

An update for Android was just released. It fixed the issue of the text being way too small. Since I had no other issues, I can't tell if the issues that others have been having have been fixed. But the update description says it fixes various bugs.

3. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    That wasn't a review, it's a "hey this program exists". But of course you're supposed to think otherwise because lol tits.

This sort of thing really doesn't help women in tech at all, really.

4. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    They seem to have made it work on a wider range of devices. I couldn't open it at all on my Droid X before, but now it's working.

5. DustArma

DustArma

Santiago, Chile
    Learning Python.
    I guess I might try it later again on my Xperia X10 Mini, though I doubt it will work, it used to crash while loading a level because of lack of memory.

6. JcFerggy

JcFerggy

Do you want to taco 'bout it? Member
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    GoldenEye: Source, Other Stuff
    I tried it again again. Still no transparencies.

7. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Where's that facebook "like" feature when you need it XD

I downloaded this about as soon as it came out for the Android. First version had completely unreadable text, so I didn't bother til an update came out. Now the text is somewhat readable, but the bug remains where if you skip the opening scene, you won't be able to tilt.

Of course, as you all know, I bought a character, and you have exactly one guess as to who.

8. Josh

Josh

Oldbie
    USA
    Well, this is odd. The store says it's compatible with my positively ancient OG Motorola Droid, but not my slightly-less outdated Galaxy Tab 7. It's too bad. I'd really like to play this.

9. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    . . .

Silver?

10. Dashtube

Dashtube

'Cause I find memes funny Member
    Sonic Exodus
    I bought it in my account and installed it in 3 devices. It doesn't work on my S3, nor does it work on my Galaxy Note 10.1, both of these devices are fairly recent and have some quite good specs but it only worked on my third, weak-ass lg optimus pro that is a phone with a single core processor that clocks in at 800mhz. Kinda weird how they didn't optimise it for the phone that outsold the iPhone 4s.

Also apparently it's Free-to-Play on the Apple Appstore now.

Update:
    After a few updates, the issue was fixed. The game works like charm now!

11. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    The game is free on iOS today.

12. RetroKoH

RetroKoH

Project Sonic 8x16
    My bad... I hadn't been around lately to update this, OR the app lately.
    I'm on it this week. I'll get done what I can, likely tomorrow night, though I've already started now. If someone can help me, I need help fixing one bug with the OmniNavigational Template at the bottom... You'll see it if you click on Bosses.

13. Herm the Germ

Herm the Germ

Hmm, not bad. Well done, doctor! Member
    Dresden, Saxony, Germany
    MIDI-to-SMPS-conversions, mostly. Takin' requests, too.
    Working for Samsung, I can tell ye, being newer doesn't necessitate being 100% compatible with newer apps. :V

14. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Its cool dude. just so long as somebody knows. :)

15. RetroKoH

RetroKoH

Project Sonic 8x16
    To answer this question, you did not. Any chance you could?

16. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Is there any sign of Shadow/Cream/Vector being made available for android players?

17. RetroKoH

RetroKoH

Project Sonic 8x16
    It hasn't even been made available for iOS users, I believe... The last updates were the boss battle additions, and the bugfix release (1.2 and 1.3). Then nothing...
    UNLESS they can be made available through hacking, much like many, myself included, did for Blaze instead of waiting for Global Challenge.

Yea... they seem to have completely stopped updating this after 2013 rang in. Can't say I'm upset if we are getting Sonic Dash. I love Jump but for me Dash is just as enjoyable to pass the time. I really hope Hardlight pumps out more releases, be it Sonic-related or otherwise.

That said, I wish they would continue to update their current games as well.

18. FlackoWeasel

FlackoWeasel

Blue cheese lover! Member
    I also got Sonic Jump today and to be honest - it's really fun. I always kept forgetting that screen only goes upwards and you cannot go down anymore so I kept dying lol. Really easy to play too and graphics are really colourful.

19. Crasher

Crasher

Why hello there! Member
    So I grabbed Sonic Jump and it decided to not work.

Every time I try to enter a level, it crashes and takes me to the applications screen. Is there any reason why? I'm using my Android, which is a OneTouch 903.

Edit: Whoops. Sorry about the bump. Didn't realise.

20. InstantSonic

InstantSonic

Just add water! Oldbie
    I've been enjoying it on my iPod 4G. I bought it when it came out, and the performance was absolutely horrible, making it unplayable until they released an update yesterday. Those micro-transaction prices are fucking insane hahaha