Sonic jam trailers

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Rabid, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabid

Rabid

*Proclaimed by Nemesis* The Pallete Master Oldbie
    Cumbria, northwest UK
    Project Pending...
    Years ago I mixed up an awesome sonic music video from a compilation of clips split from downloaded sonic jam genesis trailers, the problem being that this was back in the days of area 51 and I have no idea where to find those trailers now.

If I can get a decent amount of fast paced footage then a might be able to remake something of the vid I created all that time ago, maybe post it on youtube.

The reason this has come on all of a sudden is that I just found the track I used to back up the clips <a href="http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR00530/" target="_blank">HERE!</a> and it sparked all sorts of feeling of nostalgia, if you listen to it you'll understand why fast pace is required.

If anyone knows where any sonic trailers are hosted for download rather than streaming that'd be great, the original was made from clips of the genesis series and sonic adventures 1 + 2 but I suppose their would be room for new footage with new releases out since then, maybe a sonic retro hack trailer featuring recorded clips from popular hacks from the members of this board would be good.

Any ideas? (But please listen to the track first, it gives an idea of the style and pace of the video, some of you may have already heard it)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.