don't click here

Sonic Generations Megathread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Scarred Sun, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selbi

Selbi

The Euphonic Mess Member
    Northern Germany
    Sonic ERaZor
    <!--quoteo(post=582610:date=Apr 29 2011, 12:12 AM:name=TimmiT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimmiT @ Apr 29 2011, 12:12 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582610">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><span style='color:#000000;background:#000000'>Actually, this would be the best thing ever.</span><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    No need of putting this in Spoilers, because it's true and I can only second it!

2. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    <!--quoteo(post=582604:date=Apr 28 2011, 04:51 PM:name=ICEknight)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ICEknight @ Apr 28 2011, 04:51 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582604">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Also, white background:
    [​IMG]
    Hmm.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You have no idea how awesome that would be if true. Would reek of Epic Mickey but nevertheless it'd be brilliant. Just hope that if he or anyone that isn't Robotnik appears, he/she/it doesnt overshadow ol' Eggman.

3. jasonchrist

jasonchrist

Give Us A Wank Misfit
    Sonic Classic Hybrid Project
    <!--quoteo(post=582610:date=Apr 28 2011, 11:12 PM:name=TimmiT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimmiT @ Apr 28 2011, 11:12 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582610">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You guys are all wrong.
    The real villians will be the scrapped versions of when Sonic was still called Mr. Needlemouse and earlier.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

<span style='color:#000000;background:#000000'>Actually, this would be the best thing ever.</span><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Give us a wank! Give us a fucking wank, this is BRILLIANT!!

Traveling through time to destroy Sonic(s?) before he becomes the hero everyone knows and that he was supposed to be. Plus I could see him turning on Eggman/Robotnik at the end so he can be the hero instead of Sonic.

4. Brad

Brad

yo Member
    UK
    The villain is more than likely Robotnik since SEGA already picked a crappy storyline. It'll probably go something like:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->"Robotnik was so tired of losing to Sonic he tried to get one from the future for two doctors to take him down but ends up bringing two Sonics too blahblah"<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Also, got bored and made a wallpaper:
    [​IMG]

5. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Misfit
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    <!--quoteo(post=582593:date=Apr 28 2011, 01:20 PM:name=ICEknight)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ICEknight @ Apr 28 2011, 01:20 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582593">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Perhaps the mastermind behind all this could be that demon from the Madonna concept art?

Rejects revenge, and all that.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You know, I have always wondered if they took cues for that in SatAM and Archie. He sort of looks like Ixis Naugus.

But that's barely related. If it is a reject's revenge thing, I'd nostalgia bomb regardless of who it is. Since Knuckles is appearing less frequently, it could be him.

6. Frozen Nitrogen

Frozen Nitrogen

Wouldn't the door have been easier? Wiki Sysop
    The last boss of a Sonic game should always be Eggman

And this kinda restricts whose masterplan the time-holes could represent.
    I'd kinda hope for the Time Stones to be involved, but I'd accept an explanation that "These time-holes just happen as a natural consequence of the Solaris paradox at the end og '06".
    Writing the god of time out of time cannot have been good for the integrity of... time.

7. <!--quoteo(post=582648:date=Apr 28 2011, 07:36 PM:name=Zero-Boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zero-Boom @ Apr 28 2011, 07:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582648">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The villain is more than likely Robotnik since SEGA already picked a crappy storyline. It'll probably go something like:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->"Robotnik was so tired of losing to Sonic he tried to get one from the future for two doctors to take him down but ends up bringing two Sonics too blahblah"<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Also, got bored and made a wallpaper:
    [​IMG]
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Could you edit that to have this pose?

[​IMG]

8. Vitiman

Vitiman

Just had the most idiotic idea ever thought of but,

what if it's Mario?

I know it could never happen (especially because of the "Nintendo Wii = No release" thing) but it just sounded like the best twist ever.

9. jasonchrist

jasonchrist

Give Us A Wank Misfit
    Sonic Classic Hybrid Project
    <!--quoteo(post=582663:date=Apr 29 2011, 01:16 AM:name=Vitiman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vitiman @ Apr 29 2011, 01:16 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582663">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Just had the most idiotic idea ever thought of but,

what if it's Mario?

I know it could never happen (especially because of the "Nintendo Wii = No release" thing) but it just sounded like the best twist ever.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Man! That idea is like getting a handjob from an underage girl. You know it's wrong as fuck, but you still get a kick out of it.

Nah, I'm still thinking it's gotta be classic Robotnik or Needlemouse.

10. redhotsonic

redhotsonic

Also known as RHS Tech Member
    United Kingdom
    YouTuber
    I'm not getting too excited. New Sonic games normlly let me down by being rubbish.

11. Banoon

Banoon

yes Member
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Yeth (hack)
    <!--quoteo(post=582671:date=Apr 29 2011, 12:24 PM:name=redhotsonic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redhotsonic @ Apr 29 2011, 12:24 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582671">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm not getting too excited. New Sonic games normlly let me down by being rubbish.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Sonic Colours?

12. Tiranno

Tiranno

Steveosaurus Rex Member
    <!--quoteo(post=582672:date=Apr 28 2011, 05:31 PM:name=Banoon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Banoon @ Apr 28 2011, 05:31 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582672">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=582671:date=Apr 29 2011, 12:24 PM:name=redhotsonic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redhotsonic @ Apr 29 2011, 12:24 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582671">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm not getting too excited. New Sonic games normlly let me down by being rubbish.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Sonic Colours?

Okay, not to be a dick but can we please stop with that? Not everyone likes Sonic Colors (myself included). It was a step in the right direction, but the praise needs to end.

13. Clutch

Clutch

It was a dark and stormy night... Member
    It's obviously going to be Alex Kidd.

Final boss fight is Rock Paper Scissors.

14. DustArma

DustArma

Santiago, Chile
    Learning Python.
    <!--quoteo(post=582675:date=Apr 28 2011, 08:51 PM:name=Tiranno)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tiranno @ Apr 28 2011, 08:51 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582675">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=582672:date=Apr 28 2011, 05:31 PM:name=Banoon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Banoon @ Apr 28 2011, 05:31 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582672">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=582671:date=Apr 29 2011, 12:24 PM:name=redhotsonic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redhotsonic @ Apr 29 2011, 12:24 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582671">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm not getting too excited. New Sonic games normlly let me down by being rubbish.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Sonic Colours?

Okay, not to be a dick but can we please stop with that? Not everyone likes Sonic Colors (myself included). It was a step in the right direction, but the praise needs to end.

There's a whole logic jump between not liking a game and saying it's rubbish. The later tends to bring in people (rightly) defending the game.

15. For the whole game, both sides will be chasing modern Eggman. At the end, the main villain will turn out to be classic Robotnik. Or vice-versa.

16. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
    <!--quoteo(post=582604:date=Apr 28 2011, 06:51 PM:name=ICEknight)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ICEknight @ Apr 28 2011, 06:51 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582604">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Wait.. does this mean we get to see Madonna. :v:<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->One can only hope.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Madonna? Only if the dildo badnik is included. :colbert:

17. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Misfit
    Traverse City
    <!--quoteo(post=582682:date=Apr 28 2011, 05:12 PM:name=K2J)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (K2J @ Apr 28 2011, 05:12 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582682">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->For the whole game, both sides will be chasing modern Eggman. At the end, the main villain will turn out to be classic Robotnik. Or vice-versa.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Why not a situation like Sonic Rivals 2, where Nega and Robotnik team up?

Or am I thinking of the Archie comics?

18. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    <!--quoteo(post=582676:date=Apr 28 2011, 05:54 PM:name=Clutch)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clutch @ Apr 28 2011, 05:54 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582676">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's obviously going to be Alex Kidd.

Final boss fight is Rock Paper Scissors.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I approve. *brofist*

19. <!--quoteo(post=582688:date=Apr 28 2011, 08:35 PM:name=Lobotomy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lobotomy @ Apr 28 2011, 08:35 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582688">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Why not a situation like Sonic Rivals 2, where Nega and Robotnik team up?

Or am I thinking of the Archie comics?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I think that was only Rush and Rush Adventure. Nega barely even appeared in the comics minus a silhouette, and in both Rivals he turned against Robotnik.

20. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Misfit
    Traverse City
    <!--quoteo(post=582695:date=Apr 28 2011, 07:06 PM:name=True Dude)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (True Dude @ Apr 28 2011, 07:06 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582695">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=582688:date=Apr 28 2011, 08:35 PM:name=Lobotomy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lobotomy @ Apr 28 2011, 08:35 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=582688">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Why not a situation like Sonic Rivals 2, where Nega and Robotnik team up?

Or am I thinking of the Archie comics?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I think that was only Rush and Rush Adventure. Nega barely even appeared in the comics minus a silhouette, and in both Rivals he turned against Robotnik.

No, in the comics I was referring to the issue where SatAM Robotnik teamed up with Robo Robotnik post-mortem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.