I'm actually going about a way for batch converting HKX to XML and XML to HKX for quick and easier editing for animations/collisions. Plus trying to find a way to batch wavelet compress for animations instead of re-exporting animations. Since I didn't find out about this till later one with my animation exporting. So I'd rather not re-export over 100 animations right now. But I got the conversion working just need to get the compression working and all will be dandy for me. Now if only there was an easier way of handling the duration timing. Hopefully I'll figure that stuff out soon. So maybe we won't have to re-edit xml versions. Edit Edit Edit : Oh boy, never thought of this. Well seems Wavelet compressions settings seem to mess it up for Classic Sonic when he tries to enter the stage. Since usually when using compression it would kill on Classic Sonic right when he loaded but now he is fine until he enters a stage. So its the compressions settings that need tweaking. Hopefully I'll figure it out and give people the right configuration to use.