Sonic Dash, on iOS & Android

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Chopped Liver Champion Member
    Bumpity.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaazimKM2to[/youtube]
    Diggin' the 3D Blast music.

2. Laughingcow

Laughingcow

Resident Edgelord PHD Member
    This is still a very depressing thought. A Modern Sonic game finally gets long term support...but it's only for whales.

3. Zephyr

Zephyr

US
    I don't find that depressing at all.

4. Overlord

Overlord

...did we just switch realities? Moderator
    Berkshire, England
    Learning Cymraeg
    Was any sort of soundtrack release put out for Dash by Sega? It's got a decent number of remixes in it. (And ideally it'd need to be still getting updates, given this).

5. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

I'll find the old avatar eventually Member
    Working on my art!
    I'm not sure when this update came about but they added Mushroom Hill Zone and Jet as a new character. They also finally gave the different sections different tracks. The Beach, Seaside Hill, and Ocean Palace theme is still the default one, but now Green Hill is Green Hill from Sonic 1 (this was the case initially when GHZ came out but for whatever reason they later removed the track), Mushroom Hill is Mushroom Hill Act 2 from Generations 3DS, Sky Sanctuary is Sky Sanctuary Act 2 from Generations PS360, and the Snow Mountain is a seemingly original remix of Diamond Dust Zone.

It's weird that they're still supporting this game after all this time, but it's not a bad endless runner. I do find it funny though how this and Speed Battle are supported still but Dash 2: Boom edition was just canned (although it had some good ideas that I wouldn't mind seeing utilized in this game).

6. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    I do hope they update the Windows store version but I am not holding my breath