don't click here

Sonic Dash, on iOS & Android

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

The daily spin and best prizes on the Day 5+ challenges are blatantly rigged to with unfavourable odds. I've been playing the game for long enough to says this with absolute certainty.

2. JRokujuushi

JRokujuushi

J64 Member
    If you check the save.txt file, it shows you the odds. The most common I've seen is 2% for the jackpot and 14% for the rest, but I have seen others as well.

3. I'm trying to do the 2 headstarts mission, but cannot figure out how to equip the item. I've won it from the wheel spin, and just now bought a 5 pack with my rings. I'm really stumped.

4. JRokujuushi

JRokujuushi

J64 Member
    You don't use regular head starts for that one, you use the super head starts that cost 3 red rings each.

5. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    At the very start of the run, you'll have an icon appear on-screen you can tap to activate it.

6. DustArma

DustArma

Santiago, Chile
    Learning Python.
    I'm currently stuck at getting 20 enemy chains in one run.

Shit's impossible because after a while enemies just stop appearing because of the amount of obstacles.

7. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

That one took me a while, as did "get hit XXX times in one run". It'll happen quite a lot, actually. Have fun...

8. JRokujuushi

JRokujuushi

J64 Member
    If you swipe down three times you can extend the length of your spin dash. Any enemies you hit before coming out of the spin count as a chain. Use that to make chains out of enemies that are father apart.

9. DustArma

DustArma

Santiago, Chile
    Learning Python.
    I do that already, it's still nowhere near enough

10. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Don't make your chains long, instead keep them as short as possibly. After doing one chain of three enemies, jump and then spin dash down to take out the next three. That'll give you two chains instead of one. I think... Either way the mission is bull.

11. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    http://www.sonicparadise.net/2014/02/sonic-dash-s-es-lanzado-por-sorpresa-en.html

Huh. What's goin on here I wonder?

12. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
  13. JRokujuushi

JRokujuushi

J64 Member
    The Play Store says it's not available in my country (USA).

14. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    No official announcement or anything yet SEGA? hell this is a major change to Dash, you would think they would at least release a trailer. maybe we will hear something tommorow...

15. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    It's through the LINE IM service, maybe you need the LINE app to download/play it? I have an iPhone so I can't test it myself.

16. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
  17. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    You need the Line app to register a Line account, but you can delete it afterwards....Dash S wouldn't work for me when I had the Line app installed)

PS: if you can't install Dash S trough the play store, you can grab/pirate it from Zippyshare. (...it's free anyway)

Edit: Hmmmmmm

[​IMG]

Also cannot be played offline.

18. SupaNeo

SupaNeo

Great Britain
    LSL Scripting
    Looks like we'll be getting this in some form or another next week. The game displays this image on bootup:
    [​IMG]

19. I've also got a push notification from Sonic Dash that says:

20. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Eggman or metal sonic. I mean who else would it be?