don't click here

Sonic Colours out for Wii/DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, May 26, 2010.

1. SilverstepP

SilverstepP

Now with twice the sprites. Member
    North Carolina
    STILL trying to get these damn spam bots off the Open Sonic forum.
    I mean, the signs are everywhere.

Amy and Tails gets kidnapped?

Mecha Sonic shaped planet?

Chained planets?

It makes sense to assume he'd at least make some sort of appearance.

2. Hanoch

Hanoch

Also known as TheKnock, Birashot Member
    Israel
    everything
    Chaos emeralds are scattered all over the galaxy.. Reminds you of anything?

3. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

On my butt in front of the computer. Where else?
    I'm working on working up the willpower to work on learning how to make my own Sonic fangames. Not quite there yet.
    What?

4. STHX

STHX

SEGAAAAAAAAA?!? Member
    The world of Trophies
    Sonic In Mushroom Kingdom
    Sonic X 3.

Should I feel bad for this?

5. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

There's been no word on the Emeralds yet. Eggman has sort out the colour power of the Wisps instead of the boring ol' Emerald this time. The way it's going, I see them having a role like in Heroes (never mentioned, but you can collect them and use them at the end) or the none at all.

6. Yash

Yash

CHOCOLATE! Member
    [​IMG]

7. Hanoch

Hanoch

Israel
    everything

You win a cookie

[​IMG]

Anyway, I haven't really got through the story of this game, but I saw on one trailer that the death egg.. ARK looking thing had emerald shards on the spaceship, powering it up. Now that reminds me of my old idea for a sonic game: Collect the emeralds powers from demons (wisps here) and get emerald shards from the badniks (what I said above)

I wont really give a shit if thats what the game is all about, I stole this idea from jacky chan where he blows up all the tailsmen.

Edit: Fun fact: emerald has 7 letters.

8. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

On my butt in front of the computer. Where else?
    I'm working on working up the willpower to work on learning how to make my own Sonic fangames. Not quite there yet.
    They could be the same Chaos Drives used by G.U.N. to power their various machines. (And which, if you watched this scene in SA2's Hero Story carefully, was also powering the pod the Sonic was ejected with.)

9. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
  10. As soon as you said that, the Dragon Ball GT theme song instantly popped into my head.

Then I remembered Sonic X. I wonder if there's a connection? A group of friends flying through space traveling between planets looking for the dragon balls chaos emeralds. Hmmm...

11. STHX

STHX

SEGAAAAAAAAA?!? Member
    The world of Trophies
    Sonic In Mushroom Kingdom
    [​IMG]
    Oh boy, does this (or his story) looks familiar?

Wasn't Naka a fan of Dragonball, anyway. It's kind of nice they are still making homages to Dragonball.

12. synchronizer

synchronizer

...that's kind of sad, having Sonic Colors, a 3d Sonic game, be better than something they name Sonic 4. But by now I know they gave it that title to bring attention. Now that I think of it, maybe Sonicteam would have been able to make a better Sonic 4 than Dimps in their current state. Also, that Metal Sonic-ish planet makes me curious about the levels it is home to.

13. NintendoBrad

NintendoBrad

14. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    Indeed. There are so many games I'm looking forward to this fall that my bank account is going to get nearly depleted really easily. >_>

15. BouncyMushroom

BouncyMushroom

Wow. That is just amazing! Let's hope Sonic Colors will be a pleasant experience! So many new games in the last half of 2010... I think I will go broke :P

16. OHH PRETTY!!!
    Yeah, the graphics are amazing. It looks to be perhaps one of the prettier games on the Wii. The only games which could be prettier, are Nintendo's First-party titles.

17. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    You know, Colours is looking really nice, even though its on Wii it dose look nearly as good as the ps3/360 versions of Unleashed.

I'm actually looking forward to this more than Sonic 4, atleast Colours isnt going to rape my childhood gaming memorys.

All I hope for Colours aftyer Unleashed, is they tone down the amount of clairvoyance needed to beat a level

18. Hanoch

Hanoch

Israel
    everything
    I also noticed in one of the videos that sonic releases the wisps omg the egg capsule is back!

19. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    ...call me crazy but I think they're using Sonic's brawl model in Colors. His model looks really similar to it, but it could just be the shade of blue they're using.

20. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Bugger it now I need a Wii. Can Nintendo make a new console sharpish so in a year or so I can pick one up on Gumtree for £20 please.