don't click here

Sonic Colours out for Wii/DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, May 26, 2010.

1. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

On my butt in front of the computer. Where else?
    I'm working on working up the willpower to work on learning how to make my own Sonic fangames. Not quite there yet.
    Well, I doubt this tidbit really needs the spoiler tags, but that's + - Eggman's Wisp-processing plant   .

2. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Arriving four years late. Member
    Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    You're all missing the part where "LOOK AT OF ALL THEM" makes no grammatical sense whatsoever.

3. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

I'm working on working up the willpower to work on learning how to make my own Sonic fangames. Not quite there yet.
    Oh, the subtitle fail.

Frankly, after "book of darkness," that bit didn't even register.

4. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Where Fear and Cryptic Puzzles lie... Member

Aquarium Park Act 6 Red Ring Guide.

5. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
  6. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    It seems fine to me. It may just be the perspective playing tricks on you.

7. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Haa haa ha. Someone on GameFAQS translated what Tails translator says in the one scene you can see it. First of all, it's not Binary it's actually hexadecimal, but while it actually says what Tails is saying on top, if you translate what it says at the bottom, "If you can read this then you'fre a geek!"

The typo in you're is in the game translated.

8. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
    This is the most awesome thing since the Dreamcast in Eggman's pod. And by the way, it's in ASCII.

And, by the way, I finally beat the game 100%. 100% being with all Special Rings, Chaos Emerald, S-ranks, and E.G.G. Shutter complete. Phew.

Also, the Special Rings are rather easy to find. I enjoyed looking for them as much as I did in Sonic Advance 2, even though the system in Colors is aking more to Sonic Advance 3 than anything, and I hate the chao hunt in Sonic Advance 3.

9. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

That's the the best thing I've heard all day! I've gotta remember that one. :v: + - No, seriously, I have to remember to mention that when BrainScratch does the inevitable playthrough commentary, that's pure gold.  

10. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    I know. I've already written it down. :v:

11. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Hey, did someone here order a clobbering? Are you sure? It says someone ordered an extra large clobbering topped with everything. Hmn... Okay, tell you what.

Lets dance.

12. Korama

Korama

Tech Member
    Here's a screencap I made. Didn't bother to align the characters to the codes, but it's genuine.
    Weird typo though, how did two codes (81 66) end up there if they intended to write "you're"? Maybe it was supposed to be "you are" and they messed up twice.

13. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Asteroid Coaster Act 6 Red Ring Guide.

14. Azu

Azu

I must be stupid. Member

Thanks so much! Say, can you do Act 2 of tropical resort? Or at least tell me where the 3rd ring is?

15. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Well Tails' Machine isn't perfect.

Brilliant job Sega, simply brilliant to put that little snippet into the game. That is so unbelievably awesome

16. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    Third ring: At one point there's a spring which launches you into a checkpoint and Laser Wisp, with two Drill Wisp containers shortly afterwards with platforming; drill down into the ground and head for the bottom left tube, and drill through the objects that appear when you come out the other side. Eventually, a red ring will appear in the dirt.

17. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

18. Azu

Azu

I must be stupid. Member
    Awesome.

Did you find the 4th on in Act6 of Sweet Mountain? I can find that for the life of me.

At any rate, I rather enjoy this game. It pretty fun and a lot better than Sonic 4 or anything that came out past SA2.

19. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

And Sloth was SO SURE GameSpot'd trash the game...

Well, always cool to see the Metascore go up.

20. Iapetus

Iapetus

Spinball Elitist Member
    Hmm, they use the English spelling of "colours" in the GS review. Perhaps they were playing the PAL version...?