don't click here

Sonic Colours out for Wii/DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, May 26, 2010.

1. Namo

Namo

take a screenshot of your heart Member
    *raises drink* Right here man. Right here. Sonic's my childhood hero. If I were to abandon Sonic I'd be abandoning myself, my childhood foundation. I don't want to jump the gun and say he's back, but the fact that he's got a great game again says something.

I've grown up playing Sonic and if all goes well, I'll be playing Sonic until I die.

manlytears.png

2. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    I've still bought every single sonic game that has come out. Literally haven't missed a Sonic release... well, ever. I have every sonic game commercially released in the US, and I got them all at or around launch.

Except Free Riders Zero. And the only reason I don't have that yet is because I don't have Kinect.

I mean, I really stuck with Sonic. I played a lot of shitty games, and I never once doubted Sonic would return to greatness.

3. STHX

STHX

SEGAAAAAAAAA?!? Member
    The world of Trophies
    Sonic In Mushroom Kingdom
    I did. I still bought every game, even the shittiest ones. I wanted to believe. I knew this moment would have come one day (especially after SEGA finally got PSO right again with PSP2).

I'm so happy now :,)

4. Vangar

Vangar

Just an update to everyone, torrents are starting to appear.

5. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    I have been tsundere as fuck for Sonic since day 1, not going to raise my drink to a toast until I play this game for myself, but it's looking really fantastic right now.
    Streams imminent. You guys better post them when they show up.

6. TheLoz

TheLoz

UK
    Learning
    I'm putting my hand up for this. Yeah, it began to look slim, but I always knew that Sonic would be back eventually.
    It seems almost dumb to care so much, but heck, Sonic was a huge part of my childhood, and some of my closest and oldest friends
    were met through this fandom we had as kids. So, it's great so see the blue blur actually starring in something of real quality again.

7. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

I've been listening to BGM_Boss_coreboss for 10 minutes now

I fucking love this song

8. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Epic remix of the drowning theme is epic. The fact that that song is actually of use in a 3D game makes me smile :D

9. I hoped and prayed this day would come.

And it has.

I will say though that I didn't buy Sonic 06, Shadow, any riders game, or the Black Knight, as I didn't see myself having fun playing them.

But I am happy I bought Unleashed, and I'm even happier that I preordered this game.

This along with Sonic All Stars Racing and even Sonic 4 have made this a pretty good year for Sonic fans.

10. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

I just threw the OST onto my iphone. I'm gonna be blasting this shit the entire way home.

11. I'm not spoiling myself even on the soundtrack until next week. People seem to be getting excited all of a sudden, though - is that due to the leak, or just the soundtrack?

12. Flare

Flare

Eggman is actually hilarious, who ever said that the script work is not good, just need to be shown this link.

"Would the owner of a white hover car shaped like an egg please.... wait WHAT THE HECK!" A perfect example of "swearing" working in a kids game.

Mike Pollock is an amazing actor, any doubts I had has disappeared!

13. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

It's because we're all discovering the shit they hadn't shown us/let us hear yet, and surprise surprise - it's even better than what they have shown off.

This is one of the best OSTs in the entire series from what I'm listening to. I haven't heard a bad track yet.

14. OSM

OSM

Doing absolutely nothing
    Holy shit this soundtrack is really fucking good. I am seriously considering putting it up there with the originals and CD right now.

15. Mr. Mash

Mr. Mash

All fanbases are awful Member
    drawing
    I'm going to have to stop looking at this thread until I've at least played colours a little bit. If you see me viewing this thread at any point in the next 4 days, pm me and tell me to fuck off please :)

16. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Thanks. @10:25 is my favorite!

17. OSM

OSM

Doing absolutely nothing
    Is bgm sys end the credits theme?

EDIT: Yea it's sounding like it.

18. Fiamonder

Fiamonder

Amsterdam
    Sonic Generations & Knuckles
    + - bgm jingle super sonic  

Hell yeah. Also, listening to the tracks I've been waiting to listen to. and it's just so amazing. Mr obvious has spoken.

19. OSM

OSM

Doing absolutely nothing
    I just saw that in the track list. I'm grinning pretty hard right now.

20. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

CONFIRMED! awesome. the wait is killing me now I really want to play this!

Looks like I will have to improvise...