don't click here

Sonic Colours out for Wii/DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, May 26, 2010.

1. Penguin

Penguin

...and then, just like that, all of Retro went batshit for a day,

2. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    OMG THANK YOU. I know I shouldn't spoil the game by listening to the soundtrack early but ahhh it's so wonderful.

I'll keep some til release, but some have to be heard now

EDIT: Wait, Spunodi, there's a song called "Super Sonic"......

OMG IT COULD FINALLY BE! SUPER SONIC IN A 3D GAME! I'm bringing my Wii back to school after Thanksgiving, forget every other game I own, this is the one that I'm going to play for the next month without any other game on my mind.

Just think, 5 years ago we got Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 06. How we've improved since then.

3. Namo

Namo

take a screenshot of your heart Member
    PolygonJim thanks so much.

I've got such a Supergrin on right now. The last few pages are just wonderful. I love you, Sonic Retro.

4. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    [​IMG]

5. Fiamonder

Fiamonder

Amsterdam
    Sonic Generations & Knuckles
    I just knew that a certain someone would do that :v:.

But seriously, thanks. I've been waiting a long time to listen to Tropical Resort's and Sweet Mountain's full tracks. Will try to not listen to the others, haha.

6. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    So some stores are already selling it, eh? Too bad nothing cool like that ever happens here in the bible belt.

Thanks for the music Jimmy, downloading now. The final boss music sounds pretty cool.

7. Nix

Nix

"Watch out! It's that one guy!" Member
  8. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    Easily the single greatest day for Sonic the Hedgehog in the last 10 years

god damn today rules

9. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Where Fear and Cryptic Puzzles lie... Member
    Anyways I got it and am about to play finally, a bit excited and scared to but I'll try to get you guys videos later tonight.

10. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
  11. evilhamwizard

evilhamwizard

Researcher
    Thanks.

To follow suit, I'm currently uploading the raw .aax files in case anyone wants a HQ/lossless (?) version of them. It has some other stuff besides music though, like hintbox dialog or something. You still need vgmstream to play them.

The archive will be about 450MB. Just wait like 5 hours and I should have a link up by then.

(since this topic is going to go through a shit storm, I'll post the link in a separate post)

12. OSM

OSM

Doing absolutely nothing
    Anyone streaming it yet? Do not feel afraid to post those links guys, as soon as you find them post them here.

13. Spunodi

Spunodi

14. TheLoz

TheLoz

UK
    Learning
    There are times when living in the middle of goddamn nowhere with bullshit internet speeds doesn't bother me too much.

And then there's today. My download estimate for the ripped OST (PolygonJimmy, you are certifiably a legend) is fluctuatin between an hour
    and a half and two hours. May not seem a big deal, but it feels like I've been waiting for this game for a long time...

15. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

So, who else stuck with Sonic all this time? Who else honestly believed that it was a matter of time before Sonic eventually became good again?

I look back and realize it's been 10 years that I've been saying this. Ten fucking years. And I never once doubted it.

Anyone else honestly believed this was gonna happen?

16. TheKazeblade

TheKazeblade

"Our Life is More than a Side-Effect" Member
    Someone needs to get the first cutscene up stat.

17. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I stuck through. Granted, Sonic 06 made me become a cautious buyer. I never blindly bought a Sonic game again after that. But I had a feeling one day Sonic would be good again. Hopefully this is just the beginning.

18. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

Shit, not exaggerating, this game has incredible music. Like REALLY good music.

BGM_Boss_coreboss is fucking awesome. This music reminds me of the European Sonic CD.

19. OSM

OSM

Doing absolutely nothing
    I thought these were gonna sound dumb as hell but so far I'm giggling like a retard, Eggy you card. <3

It was such a good idea to keep Mike Pollock as the good doctor, he's so great at it.

20. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    I'm with you. I've stood by and forced myself to enjoy games for 10 years knowing that Sega could've done better.

Let's cry manly tears of happiness.