don't click here

Sonic Colours out for Wii/DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, May 26, 2010.

1. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

On my butt in front of the computer. Where else?
    I'm working on working up the willpower to work on learning how to make my own Sonic fangames. Not quite there yet.
    Pre-orders don't generally force you to pay up-front a month and a half in advance. Normally you put down a minimum of five dollars and pay the remainder when you arrive to pick up your pre-ordered copy. :eng101:

So while the hat is awesome, you have to kind of be having a brainfart to not buy your groceries that week. :v:

2. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    I like to pay off preorders up front, and it's not like I was thinking "Groceries or this?"

I just paid for it and then came home and she's like "great fucking idiot, we need groceries, now what will we do?"

3. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

I'm working on working up the willpower to work on learning how to make my own Sonic fangames. Not quite there yet.
    Easy, C.J., I'm just having a little fun. :v:

4. MegaDash

MegaDash

Pinpricks Member
    Off
    Okay, yeah, that was pretty dumb-fucky. No offense. Surprised she still went for the hat when you showed her though.

Note To Self: When preordering, make sure groceries are taken care of.

5. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    no no, she called ME a fucking idiot

6. glem3

glem3

Right, because you spent your money on a hat shaped like sonic rather than food. :specialed:

7. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

I know, I'm just saying "no need to explain yourself, I'm just being a smartass."

8. Oh, the joys of having disposable income... I preordered this a while ago and I've still got a few hundred dollars to spend on whatever games I want. I'm going to let it accumulate to buy a 3DS and Sonic 4, and New Vegas.

9. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    Hey I have that disposable income too, lets be smug Scrooge McDucks together! although im even worse, I wont regail you with how much dispoable I have lol

In colours news though, isnt it about time SEGA brought back this slogan
    [​IMG]

Har, so drole

10. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

Well, it sure has taken them long enough. :v:

11. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    ...why pre-order now, anyway? The damn thing's not coming in for two more months. Those $50 are better spent elsewhere right now.

12. Chris Highwind

Chris Highwind

Statesville, NC
    Slacking
    Hey, I have that disposable income as well, can I join the SSMD club?

No, but seriously, I'm looking forward to this. I've said this before, but I fucking loved Sonic Unleashed's day-time stages. And I pre-ordered both versions, so I'm gonna end up with 2 of those Sonic Hats. Anyone want one? *shot*

13. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    plus the fact were not talking about mario kart or a halo game.

Sonic games don't need pre-ordering (unless it has some awsome bonus) because Sonic games are NEVER in short supply, you can walk into any store on release day and just buy one.

Only real exception with a sonic game I suppose if ordering online for house delivery a couple of days beforehand, so it ships in the right timeframe

but yeah, you don't need to pre-order this, stores will have more copys than they know what to do with

LETS DO IT!

14. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    I thought it was coming out sometime around the corner since everyone is getting excited.

15. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

November 16 is the U.S. release date.

16. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Or 17th, depending on how you look at it. The 16th is the day it ships in order to be on the shelves the next day. At least that's how it work on this side of the country. Maybe the rest of you live in some kind of magic land where the release date is actually the release date. In which case I'm pretty jealous.

17. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

Some locations actually do get it later that night, but yeah, for most of us it's a day-after deal. Sonic isn't big enough to have a street-date... yet...

18. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Honestly, the only reason I've placed a pre-order down for the DS Colours is because it has a preorder bonus. I don't see there being shortages of the game at all.

19. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    I thought everyone just wanted that hat, all of this hype was just an illusion to throw SEGA off so they would include it in future pre-orders forever.

20. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

I just pre-order games on principle, really. I'm rarely worried about not finding a copy when I want one, I just have this kind of pre-release ritual behavior and putting down a pre-order eases my mind somehow.