Sonic Classic Heroes

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by flamewing, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Blue Spikeball

Blue Spikeball

Awww, I liked the yellow HUD...

2. This is a great mod! I like how you can play as Team Sonic, as well as Team Chaotix! I can't wait for the other teams as well! Nice job, flamewing!

3. Chaos Hedgie

Chaos Hedgie

It ain't ever my business, though Oldbie
    Someone probably mentioned this but you guys will be alright, I'm not going back through 140+ pages

You guys going to implement the Drop Dash with SCH?

4. flamewing

flamewing

Emerald Hunter Tech Member
    France
    Sonic Classic Heroes; Sonic 2 Special Stage Editor; Sonic 3&K Heroes (on hold)
    I already have a prototype, I just need to revise it to match the actual drop dash.

5. MainMemory

MainMemory

Have no fear...Amy Rose is here! Tech Member
    SonLVL
    Let me know if you need any help with that.

6. Marcus101RR

Marcus101RR

Provisional Member
    USA, Florida
    http://leafosgaming.wixsite.com/leafos
    Will you be trying to create the Classic Heroes (or more characters following you) for Sonic Mania?

7. flamewing

flamewing

France
    No.

8. MainMemory

MainMemory

Have no fear...Amy Rose is here! Tech Member
    SonLVL
    Making a hack for a MD game to which we effectively have the entire game's code laid out for us and making a mod of Sonic Mania in which most of the game's inner workings are a mystery are two completely different things, not to mention the two use very different languages and systems.

9. AngelKOR

AngelKOR

Help people with their hacks and learn more about hacks
    From what I remember, Shadow has his own super form, which can easily fix the color flashing issue, which can end up in some characters having their own super sprite. Example: The Sonics, Shadow, Silver, Blaze or some custom super forms. Would that take too much space?

10. flamewing

flamewing

France
    It does, yes. Depending on the number of characters with alternate super forms, it may or may not be too much to manage, and may require using the SSF2 mapper, which brings is own issues to the table.

11. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

tails is still a girl Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    cool an updat- oh

this thread has the worst bumps of any thread on retro lmao