don't click here

Sonic Classic 2

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Hez, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    .....bbbaaahhhhhhwwwwwww :colbert:

2. Xeric

Xeric

Workington, England
    S3K Mighty Sheet
    Well I could always help you out? Post Sonic's sheet(the one you've posted has shrunk) and I'll see what I can do!

3. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/sonicc2sprite.png

See if that doesn't re-size it. Photobucket keeps fucking resizing my shit so I had to do some rearranging. Now its all unorganized :\

4. Falk

Falk

Does imgur still block certain IP ranges? I really don't understand why it's still not ubiquitous by now.

5. Well I just figure if it's not gonna be a power-up and just gonna be an unlockable, you might as well replace Sonic with the right one for the attack. Besides, it'd only be an extra. It's not like I'm asking for this to be renamed 'Sonic Modern 2'.

6. Flare

Flare

Sonic wearing a Sonic costume for homing attack power. Please!

7. P3DR0

P3DR0

b0ss Member
    SONIC INFINITY
    THIS!
    But...
    Wearing a Modern Sonic costume.
    Fix'd.

You know, long quills, green eyes, etc.

8. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    [​IMG]

WOOOAAHH

EDIT: And now that I was thinking. You could have him close the mouth and then use the regular sprite of the character if you wanted to be lazy (like actually make the animation of him pulling the mouth closed). BUUUTTT it looks way sweeter as a suit.

9. P3DR0

P3DR0

b0ss Member
    SONIC INFINITY
    Sonic isn't missing an ear?

Anyways, awesome. Hahaha

10. Xeric

Xeric

Workington, England
    S3K Mighty Sheet

Ahh, great. I'll get to work. Apart from Tails and Knux, are their any other's you're wanting? Espio, Metal Sonic, Fang(names that I've seen pop up). PM me if you'd rather they'd be secret or something.

Also, I still think you should have the gold sheild for the homing attack.; make it hard to find and/or one per zone/act. That way people can't bitch and moan if they don't like it. The Gold sheild is probably the place Sonic's homing attack came from.

11. Steven M

Steven M

sup dog, we heard you like Sonic, so we put a Sonic in your Sonic so you can hold right while you hold right

12. Crappy Blue

Crappy Blue

Knuckles' Chaotix is a perfect game with no flaws Member
    [​IMG]

We must go deeper.

13. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
    Flicky Turncoat DX, T.L.W.S. Vs M.G.W.
    It is getting to the point that you could make a repeating animation out of that. Constantly moving out would be best I think.

14. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    That costume is funny, but I definitely think the gold shield idea would work best.

15. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    I may end up throwing in that Sonic suit for an unlock-able joke. It cracks me up.

16. Not to be some kind of heretic, but if that suit's gonna give homing attack ..how about the boost? Just in fitting with it giving him the Modern Sonic skillset. (Don't kill me, I mostly hate the boost too)

17. Ranger

Ranger

BBQ flickies Member
    Canuckistan
    Sonic and the Rings of Order RPG
    Oh my. Sonic within a Sonic. SONICEPTION
    This suit thing really is one of the most clever ideas I've seen.

18. P3DR0

P3DR0

b0ss Member
    SONIC INFINITY
    I don't find it a bad idea, I mean, give the fucker some of this new set of skills for a few seconds, could be a cool gimmick if the level design is made counting with this element, like a new path only reachable with Light Speed Dash, or a floor just breakable with Stomp... Those stuff.

19. dsrb

dsrb

Ranger: did you miss the even more awesome upgrade version? :v:

20. The Shad

The Shad

↑ & ↓ & ↻ Oldbie
    This Sonic suit is amusing as hell. I'd love to see it!