Sonic Blast/G Sonic Appreciation Topic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by True Dude, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    <!--quoteo(post=327002:date=Jul 5 2009, 04:10 PM:name=Master Emerald)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Emerald @ Jul 5 2009, 04:10 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=327002">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Probably the hardest game to get all the emeralds in of all the Sonic titles, period.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Did you forget Sonic 2 SMS/GG?
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Even the hard ones on that one are more forgiving, though I will say that Sky High can be a bitch to get right.

2. Phithpleis

Phithpleis

Nein Member
    Your location
    Current Project
    I, in my opinion, thought the game was okay. The graphics were way past advanced for the Game Gear (although it is one of the final games released for the game system), but sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the special stage rings and regular rings the first time I attempted it. I also had a sigh of relief hearing that you lose 10 rings for each hit.

3. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    I'm playing the TecToy MS version right now. I hate Blue Marine Act 2. :colbert:

To me, the only decent aspect of this game is the graphics. I for one think that if they wanted to make a Sonic game with prerendered sprites, they should have put it on the Genesis. This game doesn't control very well, has lots of slowdown, and is one of the few Sonic games with bad music.

4. Sik

Sik

Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick". Tech Member
    being an asshole =P
    <!--quoteo(post=328176:date=Jul 9 2009, 04:24 AM:name=Moonshadow Caz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Moonshadow Caz @ Jul 9 2009, 04:24 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328176">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I for one think that if they wanted to make a Sonic game with prerendered sprites, they should have put it on the Genesis.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--><a href="http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_3D" target="_blank">Sonic 3D</a> :P

5. jawn.sith

jawn.sith

huh.

I'd never even heard of this game. Learn something new every day.

6. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    <!--quoteo(post=328189:date=Jul 9 2009, 01:17 AM:name=Sik)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sik @ Jul 9 2009, 01:17 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328189">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=328176:date=Jul 9 2009, 04:24 AM:name=Moonshadow Caz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Moonshadow Caz @ Jul 9 2009, 04:24 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328176">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I for one think that if they wanted to make a Sonic game with prerendered sprites, they should have put it on the Genesis.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--><a href="http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_3D" target="_blank">Sonic 3D</a> :P
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    *self-facepalm*

Hehe, yeah, but I mean a 2d sidescroller.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.