don't click here

Sonic Battle Password

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Trigahd, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigahd

Trigahd

I am your gahd!! Member
    Somewhere in the skies
    Nothing worth mentioning
    Ok, I've gone through the end of the game of Sonic Battle, by beating all of the episodes. And now, when I play as Emerl, I see there a spot for SONIC TEAM, and you have to insert a password. Does anybody know what this password is yet?

2. Mecheon

Mecheon

Theres lots of them, one of the other Sonic Battle topic lists them all, or just swipe them from GameFAQs

3. XFox Prower

XFox Prower

x86 Assembly, Tails Search Assistant
    I'm sure he wasn't looking for just the answers. You can find the solution to any problem if you look hard enough. But You don't always find the way how to solve the problem. As far as I know, one of many things happened. 1. The person who found the code got really really lucky guessing all those passwords within a lifetime. 2. He is NAKA!. 3. He knows how to hack into a rom and read its code. 4. Maybe the info is floating around in the game, but nobody here supports the idea of wanting to find out where.

4. Mecha Mazgoth

Mecha Mazgoth

Unleash thy fury. Banned
    Bowels of Hell!!!!
    Super Sonic part1: The Beginning
    alogK Obtain "Amy Combo" Card
    EkiTa Obtain "Chaos Combo" Card
    ZAhan = Obtain "Cream Combo" Card
    tSueT = Obtain "E-102" Combo Card
    yU3Da = Obtain "Knuckles Combo" Card
    AhnVo = Obtain "Rouge Combo" Card
    ArmIa = Obtain "Shadow Combo" Card
    75619 = Obtain "Sonic Combo" Card
    OTrOI = with this pass, you will acquire a "Tails Combo" card.

Copied off Gamefaqs, curtisy of me :D

5. XFox Prower

XFox Prower

x86 Assembly, Tails Search Assistant
    What don't you understand about "finding them ourselves"? :angry: If it weren't for GameFags you wouldn't have ever found them. And it's still unknown how whoever submitted them found them because no one knows where they came from.

6. Chicobo329

Chicobo329

I don't where they came from, but they work :^D I wouldn't worry too much about it. GameFAQs is a reliable source of information. It makes sure that all the codes are accurate and I haven't run into a bad code in the 2 and a half years I've been to GameFAQs.

The codes work, but what are the combo abilities for? They're in my skill list, but they can't be activated. How would I use them anyway?

7. Trigahd

Trigahd

I am your gahd!! Member
    Somewhere in the skies
    Nothing worth mentioning
    I just found out what the combo abilities are for. They are special ONE HIT KO's if activated the right way. They cannot be blocked by special shield and are better than flashing hits. They can be found in the attack section under some ground name. Then, in battle, if you move the cursor over to the boxing glove, you'll see Emerl twitching. Click that, and you can activate the ability you would if you were doing a special on ground. What it does is that it attacks with the characters 1st, 2nd, and 3rd attacks simultaneously for a couple secondsl, and then end it with a special attack from the character. If activated at the right time, you will brutally beat the enemy to death. And that's it about them. 6, 7, or 8 stars I think.

8. Mecha Mazgoth

Mecha Mazgoth

Unleash thy fury. Banned
    Bowels of Hell!!!!
    Super Sonic part1: The Beginning
    You can find them at GrdPower selection.

9. cool, that's all I want to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.