don't click here

Sonic Apparel

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Beebles, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    You must live in the most faggot part of the USA. Glad I'm not like you.

2. D.A. Garden

D.A. Garden

Sonic CD's Sound Test Member
    <!--quoteo(post=0:date=Sep 17 2009, 03:10 PM:name=xcliber)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xcliber @ Sep 17 2009, 03:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->So basically, you're calling everyone in this thread that likes Sonic clothing retarded. :colbert:
    If I had any Sonic related apparel, I'd wear it every chance I got. Anyone else here proud to be a retard? :)[/QUOTE]

Me. I am proud to wear my Sonic, Space Invaders, Zelda and Pacman T-shirts. If it makes me a dork to wear them, then I am indeed a dork and am also proud of being one.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Sep 17 2009, 09:55 AM:name=Ross-Irving)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ross-Irving @ Sep 17 2009, 09:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Sure. Even if you were a fan of something that a lot of people liked, you still look like a dork with a t-shirt like that on. That's why I have no graphic t-shirts in my closet at all, except for one red shirt with the Valvoline logo on it, and I hardly ever wear that before it's time to do my laundry. Now if you want me to delve into something a little more farfetched, my theory is that only retarded kids are drawn to wearing shirts with video game characters on them, the Simpsons, South Park, etc. It's like anecdotal evidence man, at my high school, no one wears t-shirts like this except for the ones in "Special Education". You couldn't pay me $100 to wear a lameass graphic t-shirt in public.[/QUOTE]

I can walk through my local ASDA WalMart and see several people wearing game related T-Shirts, even men and women in there 30's and 40's doing so and people don't bat an eyelid. I'm wearing one right now. If I'm retarded for wearing game related merchandise, then fine.

3. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Wow, skipping through this thread makes me jealous. I have two t-shirts, one very old one which unfortunately doesn't really fit anymore, and the one from Next with that 'side running' pose. Shall post pictures of them when I can. Slightly off topic, but does anybody know of a website where you can get various game related merch (if they do Sonic too, that's excellent)?

4. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Now that I remember, I still have the t-shirt that was given away when pre-ordering Sonic 3 in Spain.

Just the big "3" inside a ring, but I remember it was accompanied with some sticker that said "SONIC", which could be applied to the shirt by ironing it in, wherever you wanted.

5. this brings back a memory, we all bought these jem things because they looked like chaos emeralds except they were just made out of glass. it was quite heavy and I through it up once and even murmed "chaos control". fun times. don't know what happened to it though. thinking back though a bit of it shattered I think alsas partly complete master emerald in sonic adventure.

anyway I would probally get those sonic shoes even though id look like a birk in them

6. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Yesterday I got the car washed by a group of HS students, including one girl in a classic Sonic shirt. It was probably one of the better Sonic shirts, too.

7. Ross-Irving

Ross-Irving

Cry some more, Mr. Potshot. Also, gayness is associated with negativity? New one on me. Just when this thread was getting back on topic after my two cents, you gotta pull it back to the muck. I thought you were more grown up than that. Same goes for a few other ignorant users from the peanut gallery.

8. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Hey, can we cut the cockslapping contest? These personal insults are totally uncalled for and I'll be handing out suspensions if it doesn't stop now. Grow the fuck up.

9. Dehry

Dehry

Ohio
    Well, when I saw this thread I initially thought. "I'll post a picture of my shirt I got from a Lifesavers contest. No one will have it!"
    [​IMG]
    But after visiting Sonic Gear and searching the text on the shirt, it appears that isn't the case. It's a bigger image than what is on the site though. I guess you could make a wallpaper out of it or something.

I also won a copy of Sonic 2 with it, but as far as I can tell it isn't a special Lifesavers edition or anything.

10. MainMemory

MainMemory

Kate the Wolf Tech Member
    SonLVL
    I have like, 15 shirts, most of them Sonic X. I can do a more detailed inventory tomorrow afternoon.

11. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    Best car wash ever.

I recently got two of this shirt:
    [​IMG]
    One to wear out, and one for safe keeping.

I wonder, do they have a shirt that features the S&K logo without any words? That would be badass.

12. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Haha I saw someone wearing that shirt last night, it looked pretty cool. I was going to try and find a pic of that and post it, but I was drunk at the time, so my judgement wasn't 100%, but that was definitely the shirt. I had to say "Ya Sonic the Hedgehog!" when I passed by them lol.

13. Chaos Knux

Chaos Knux

Stable avatar temporary. Randomizer site down. Banned
    If not, they have them at cafepress.
    [​IMG]
    You'll need this image to make it properly sized. 56K be warned, this image is 2893x2000 pixels and 6.88MB.

14. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

I wish someone told me that. I must go live in England. That's where all the Sonic fans are really.

15. SonarDragon

SonarDragon

I have...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yes, images stolen from Sonic Gear. =P

16. SonikkuForever

SonikkuForever

Be cool, be wild, and be groovy! Member
    Gathering information on Sega World Sydney and collecting Sonic merchandise.
  17. tonic41

tonic41

Sonic game code name? sonic classic
    These are the best ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.