don't click here

Sonic and the Black Knight

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Dark Sonic, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Shad

The Shad

↑ & ↓ & ↻ Oldbie
  2. Endgame

Endgame

Formerly The Growler Member
    *edit* never mind

3. GHNeko

GHNeko

sega stockholm syndrome Member
    テキサス、アメリカ
    Hybrid Souls Card Game
  4. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Huh, it seems like we'll be getting some more 2D/3D type gameplay, atleast according to this

Using the hedgehog engine perhaps?

5. Ollie

Ollie

DIGGY DIGGY HOLE Member
  6. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    There's no Wii version of the Hedgehog engine. They're probably still using an upgraded Secret Rings engine. I don't know what to make of this, if it's going to have regular Sonic Stuff, what makes it different from being Unleashed with a sword instead of Werehog?

7. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Honestly I'm not to sure.

I'm beginning to think that we're all overreacting a bit too much here, myself included. We should wait to find out more.

8. Rolken

Rolken

Tech Member
    Er, what? What makes Sonic in any game different from Sonic in any other game? Am I missing something here?

9. I can almost guarantee that I'll have the issue and thus the scans by tomorrow; if you want to speculate, do so now, or forever hold your peace.

10. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Mine will probably come next week XD

11. FinalBeyond

FinalBeyond

So, where to next? They've gone to the Middle East, they've gone to Medieval England...

The next one, we'll follow Sonic through various stages of his development in a musical adventure to find the meaning of life. That's my guess.

12. Aha, I guess someone else got it first. It's not a full scan, but all the details are there...

13. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Oh great, so the one time you have the option to play as another character when it's not required they have to wield swords D:

Either way this doesn't sound bad. Doesn't sound very Sonic like though. Glad that there are no more eggs to find and that it's free range running with the nunchuck. Also playable Knuckles. As long as he's not slow as shit I'll be fine.

The game overall sounds extremely RPG like though, but as long as you don't have to upgrade speed and control I'll be fine.

Also no more backing up. YAY

14. FinalBeyond

FinalBeyond

Assassin's Creed + Soul Calibur + Less of a grasp on the Arthurian legend than the Doctor Who episode Battlefield + OH GOD NOOOOOOO.

15. Sounds good. As if they've improved everything wrong with SatSR.

And I have to admit, I probably would have found it awesome if Sonic used a sword in a cartoon/video game.

16. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Am I the only one not impressed with what I'm hearing? It sounds absolutely dreadful, just as I expected.

I think I'll put my money into Unleashed, thanks.

17. Sakura Courage Solo

Sakura Courage Solo

I am a Woodpecker! Except in Dirt! Member
    Lava Reef Zone
    A Sprite-Based Dollmaker and a Card Game
    Or they'll stick him into a Harvest Moon clone of a game.

18. At that moment I'd burn my entire collection of Sonic games. (not really though)

19. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Sonic Underground game?

Actually I'd like that, just to watch the fanbase explode.

20. Sakura Courage Solo

Sakura Courage Solo

I am a Woodpecker! Except in Dirt! Member
    Lava Reef Zone
    A Sprite-Based Dollmaker and a Card Game
    For the love of Vanilla Coke, I WISH they'd make a Sonic Underground game. I mean, think about it for a sec: stages where you play as Sonia riding her motorbike in a Batman Vengeance-like chase scene, or playing as Manic riding the Therma-board in a Sonic Riders-style gameplay, getting to use the different instrumental weapons, etc. Seriously, THINK about that for a second.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.