don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Dude get on that stat. The last course is the best one.

2. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    Getting the motivation to continue old projects
    Saturday sounds good to me! It'll probably be late-ish UK time but that's the good thing about weekends :v:

3. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    ~300MB update just hit. Prep for Yogcast?

4. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    It probably is the Yogscast character. Even if you don't buy it, you need the data because of online multiplayer.

5. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    >$5

Listen, I get it's "for charity" and thus anyone complaining against it hates crippled kids or something, but considering all we're getting is a new character, while the Metal Sonic DLC is him AND a new track for the same price.... there's a bit of a disconnect in pricing there.

Drop it to $3 and we'll talk. I was ready to only dish out $1 for it, since I feel this is all it's worth.

Come on now, SoE, have a little more tact. Some jobber on YouTube isn't worth $5.

6. Dario FF

Dario FF

Tech Support Hotline Tech Member
    Damn you S0L for changing the way the files for the characters work, now they can't be swapped with our stupidly easy method. :v:

7. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    At least my Death Egg Zone music mod is still in place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7NoFenaBB0

<3 GW

8. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    How can you mod that in the game, that's awesome.

And eh, fuck it, threw in the money for Yogcast. Oddly his all-star move has the Sega Saturn logo. Also with this DLC and the Metal Sonic DLC, there are no longer any open character slots and the random character select has been bumped off the roster. In order to add a new character they'll have to shift the character slots up and add another row or make a new screen. But good lord that whole bottom row is just filled with advertising crap.

9. Jason

Jason

Would you mind posting a screenshot? If this is true, then the Newtron sticker can no longer be unlocked.

10. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    [​IMG]

I'm sure this will be rectified when they add another character (It'll have to be, there are no more slots)

11. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    They could also always fix it with a patch, which they'll probably do considering it seems like a decently big issue.

12. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Has there been any indication that this character is only available for a limited time? If so I'll grab him no problem but if I can wait until I have a PC that can run the game I'd rather do it then. Everyone's just been talking about how Yogscast does charity for this season and I'm wondering if once the season's passed the offer ends.

13. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    How so? care to go into detail?

14. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    So for the Saturday All-Star Racing thing, what time do a lot of you plan or want to play the game's online multiplayer? My Steam account is wac89, so feel free to add me to your friends lists and feel free to invite me to any races done with a bunch of Retro members.

15. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/212480/discussions/0/666828126708593102/
    As I figured, 6 million Youtube subscribers, most of whom likely don't have ASRT (therefore having bought it just to get the DLC character - and this WILL have got Sega money outside the charity part), nor the community having a lot of overlap with the players that already do, have helped with the sales on this quite dramatically. Simon may be a character that next to no-one here wanted, but we're far from the entire market. And it's all for charity & an optional character anyway, so you can't really complain. =P

16. Tiller

Tiller

HDK & World Runner
    Well if Sega would actually support their games where DLC is highly demanded I'm sure they would have made much more dosh. Regardless despite me shittalking Yogscast they are number 1 on youtube in the UK which is some weight to throw around. I just hope this makes a ton of fans of the PC All Stars Racing for the next game and more DLC.

17. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Can't say I didn't see it coming. At least the money's going toward a good cause.

Meaning, hooray complaining on forums is about as effective as ever! BRING ON THE FRANCIS!

[​IMG]

In before someone points out I bought the pack and am a hypocrite who just loves to kick the hornets nest. But really, I support the charitable drive.

18. Jason

Jason

And with that, I'm gonna go ahead and buy the Metal Sonic DLC.

Good god, this channel must have a rabid fanbase that rivals our own. But I bet the 75% off was also helpful.

19. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-jTw9NZUeU

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-

Yeah....no. I wouldn't be able to stand playing that. buy it maybe but not play it.