don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. corneliab

corneliab

They were also the "tamest" House of the Dead character option outside of just resorting to a human character.

That being said, I would have no problem with those two getting the boot if it means I can play as Goldman with a desk on wheels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftc_Pbhb3IE

EDIT: I get the weird feeling that I've made this same exact post before...

2. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    Guys.

You guys.

What if this finally happens.

[​IMG]

3. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    I'm not even going to bother listing characters, nothing I want would ever make the cut. Tongara's already out because there's no way in hell Barobaro is going to transform. Pleasantly surprised by Panzer Dragoon's inclusion, though! I won't even bitch about the stage actually being a poor representation of that world, it's a nice gesture and they're on the right track.

Here is a man with his head in the clouds and his heart in the best possible place.

4. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    As much as I'd love to see Tempo in this game, it's really not even remotely possible. Fun fact though, I know exactly what they're riding in.

[​IMG]

A VW baja Beetle with a Meyers bodykit.

5. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    Not least of all because it isn't even really a Sega property! Air Zonk has a better chance of getting in.

6. I'd love Bayonetta, and Rouge in her car from SA2 :)

7. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
    Flicky Turncoat DX, T.L.W.S. Vs M.G.W.
    GUYS WHAT ABOUT ECCO AGAIN

ON A TIME TRAVELING TRACK THAT CHANGES EVERY LAP

3D ATLANTIS

ALSO INCLUDE GOOD FUTURE AND VORTEX FUTURE
    MAYBE PREHISTORIC TIMES I DON'T KNOW

8. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    Project AXSX(Sonic Xtreme) + Misc Projects
    would like to see Astal and or Clockwork Knight!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Well... Hudson retains all the rights to Air Zonk even if Red was in charge of the design, don't they?

Ecco driving a DeLorean, please.

10. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    So SEGA is having a SECOND JSR graffiti contest. The winners here get their art in the JSR stage in the game.

11. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    While not entierly related, Sega came out with an update for the iOS version of SaSASR today, which is bizarre, because the game came out forever ago and Sega isn't one usually to add content after a game comes out. Regardless, now you can play as Knuckles and Shadow... after you buy them. You can also buy a new course (I think it's the roller coaster Samba di Amigo track) and you can now buy Sega Miles using IRL cash. $.99 for 500,000 miles and $1.99 for 1,500,000 miles. You can also now play the game on your TV using HDMI connections or Airwave.

12. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Quoted for all kinds of yes. Fuck your Hank Hill! This!! THIS!!

13. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    All we need is Segata Sanshiro sitting meditative-style on a Sega Saturn controller. It's that simple.

14. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member
    Now THAT'S a fucking good deal! It's certainly better than how Capcom handles the DLC for their iOS releases, I.e paying $4.99 for stuff that was already unlocked before when the same exact game was already released on a home console. I'm looking at you Mega Man X... :argh:

Anyways, back on topic. You know who Sega should add into the game as an unlockable character? Aarzak from "Last Battle" on the Sega Genesis. Yeah, I'm well aware that "Last Battle" is a Fist of the North Star game in dsguise, but I'd laugh if Sega pulled it off. Hell, his All-Star Move can be the Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken, causing every other car to stop dead in it's tracks until it stops getting affected by it! :specialed:
    That is if they can get copyright clearing from Toei and Shuiesha first.

15. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    A small bit of gameplay footage:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA-x0UgDitY

16. Beedlee

Beedlee

"We've made 3 games in one here"

No, three gimmicks in one. Not to say I'm not looking forward to this, but diddy kong racing and mariokart 7 never claimed to be 3 games.

17. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    If you don't like that phrase you're going to be hearing a lot of it. Pretty much everyone at Sumo seems to be saying that. :v:

18. Clutch

Clutch

It was a dark and stormy night... Member
    I know about the "Realistic Sega Racing Crossover" thing they were supposed to be saving Hornet for, but if Banjo's not coming back, at least give me this.

[​IMG]

19. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

bed 'n' breakfast Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    Wiki and Minnie's Runaway Railway
    If they made a Daytona USA game where you had flying cars, that would be amazing. But seeing as the Hornet was in Fighters Megamix, not entirely unexpected.

Now this
    [​IMG]
    having flying Stratoses would cause a few more million sales. Bringing back the happy memories of bizarrely designed Lancia cars which often exploded. And hey, Sumo Digital have had experience with the Sega Rally franchise so chances are the results would actually be good

20. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Well, Diddy Kong Racing could possibly get away with saying that, but Mario Kart 7 could never say that kind of stuff because it'd be even more crap then saying its three games then this one. This game has at least legit flying and boating. Mario Kart 7 had driving underwater and falling in style.

Also, don't start tempting me with that Hornet ><