don't click here

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Discussion

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Chimpo, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Harmony Friends

Harmony Friends

it's the whole gang Oldbie
    The level design in Rush Adventure is better than Rush. Enough to offset the inanity of going back to earlier levels for materials, IMO.

2. Metalsonicmk72

Metalsonicmk72

Okay, so this was a bad idea:

Attempted to replace Metal Sonic with Episode 1's Sonic to see what would happen. The animations are ordered differently between the models and this was the result.

3. So what became of those exclusive Tegra 3 levels? Did nobody buy that version?

4. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member
    Oh, that was fucking hilarious. XD

5. BlackHole

BlackHole

You're going to need MORE than help. Member
    England
    Complaining
    ...anyone else reminded of Wechina?

6. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member
    Now call me crazy, but I think I have a hunch as to what's going to be the Bonus Track on the Sonic 4 Episode 1 & 2 OST...

7. Crasher

Crasher

Why hello there! Member
    Sonic 4: Episode 2: Dead Cats Edition :specialed:

It sounds like he hasn't changed to the new soundfont, I hope that gets fixed. It just sounds like some cat decided to meow out a song and Jun made it 'retro'. Other than that, it's fine.
    Also, it sounds like a end credits theme with the levels themes mixed between them.

8. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    That was really terrible.

9. JaredAFX

JaredAFX

You telling me a shrimp fried this rice? Member
    Florida
    Downloading megahertz
    God, I'm really sorry. I even read that post a few times before posting mine. I feel pretty stupid right now. It was in the spur of the moment.

10. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie
    These made me bust quite the gut! My favorite part was the "bonus scene"

WHAT. THE. FUCK? That wasn't worthy of applause, it was worthy of a stoning! The fact that there were wrong notes made this over the top disgusting. I'm so happy the real music wasn't like this at ALL.

Since I have a Wii, I guess I can pick up Sonic Colors on the cheap now!

Btw, that Song list lists "Death Egg Mk.II Act 2 Zone" when it's the Death Egg Mk. II Boss. What I don't get is why Death Egg II is listed at "Act 1"...when there is no "Act 2"

11. JaredAFX

JaredAFX

You telling me a shrimp fried this rice? Member
    Florida
    Downloading megahertz
    The iTunes Sonic albums have a lot of spelling mistakes. In Sonic CD's, for Wacky Workbench Present, it said "Wacky Work Bench". Why? I don't know. Also, for the SA2 album, Cannon's Core was misspelled as "Cannon"S Core". They weren't huge problems, but I fixed them right-clicking them and going to "Get Info".

12. Hukos

Hukos

The live version of that sounded better than the music in the actual game, if you ask me :v:

That and I adore live music, being a music whore and all. :)

13. Nova

Nova

On the subject of Jun's SoS S4 performance:

If you get into an event like Summer of Sonic for free, a decent reaction is to cheer regardless. You'd have to be the most ungrateful welp in the audience to boo something like that.

14. XCubed

XCubed

My reaction wouldn't have been to boo. It would have been uncontrollable laughter. I know I'm far from perfect, but DAMN.

Btw, are previews of the soundtrack available on iTunes....and in the US? I haven't had the chance to check yet.

15. Peace Of Mind

Peace Of Mind

Washington, DC
    Lots of stuff in FL Studio
    This is almost so bad, it's good.

16. jasonchrist

jasonchrist

Give Us A Wank Banned
    Sonic Classic Hybrid Project
    And they have the fucking nerve in the digital age to sell this shite on CD?!

17. Hukos

Hukos

There's far worse sold on CD out there. Maybe it's desensitization on my part due to listening to a whole lot of shitty music in the past but in comparison it honestly isn't that bad. Granted, it isn't very good either.

18. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    Nobody said they're putting that on the CD, calm down.

19. XCubed

XCubed

Just listened to the previews of the Sonic 4 album and aside for slightly better quality, I found no difference between this and the real game with the exception of what seems to be a couple extra parts in the Tornado takes to the skies cutscene.

I also relistened to the Summer of Sonic vid (this time with headphones instead of crappy speakers at work at super low volume). Of all the nasty surprises, there was absolutely no excuse for the White Park Act 2 AKA Twinkle Park's WRONG ASS NOTES. That song is 14 years old!!!!!

20. Hukos

Hukos

Have you never been to a live performance before? It wouldn't be the first, nor the last time a group played wrong notes in a song. There's a huge difference in being able to touch up everything in a studio to make it sound nice and pretty and a live performance.