don't click here

Sonic 3 easier with Knux???

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by keyzer, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't ya think the guys at SEGA were deliberately making S3&K easy for Knuckles? I'm crap at Sonic 3 when I get to Marble Ruin Zone with that boss, but with Knuckles I did the other one a whole lot easier.

Another annoying thing was I completed both acts of Carnival Night Zone within 2 minutes. Plus Ice Cap was too short also. I currently have 5 Emeralds (when usually I'd have 2) and I've not used one continue (I usually use 59 by the time I get to Marble Ruin Zone).

So, were SEGA being lazy, or just easy on new players?

2. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Various Artwork & Music, :smug:
    I can't even beat CNZ Act 2 with Sonic or Tails without using debug mode. It feels like the end of a demo when I get to that bouncey spiral thing next to the two crammed surrounding walls.

3. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    And, if you do the debug in a certain way, you can get Tails carrying Knuckles in Sonic's boss in MGZ. I've done it a lot of times. It's kinda glitchy, but really fun! :(

4. LOst

LOst

Tech Member
    That's probably the only boss that's easier.

Knuckles can't jump as high as Sonic, that makes all the bosses harder

5. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Did I mention: if you go to CNZ w/ Knuckles Act 2 DOESN'T HAVE A BOSS? That's another hard one.

6. Mase

Mase

I think It's about the same difficulty because there are also places where Knuckles has it harder. Here is my list of them.
    1. The AIZ Mini Boss Shoots Missilles.
    2. The LBZ Mini Boss is much harder.
    3. The FBZ Boss shoots more fire.
    4. His smaller jump makes the LRZ Mini Boss much harder.
    5. There are other level layout issues where Knuckles has it harder.

7. Yep personally I think Knuckles is harder then Sonic, and yea using debug you can get to places where sonic goes, take the Last Act of Launch Base Zone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.