Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by E-122-Psi, May 12, 2012.
Tested and working on PAL Multi Mega.
That's a good sign, though it looks like I'll have to revise again. I've only just noticed that assigning it to $32 overrides the horizontal springs. They're all gone. :P
I'll try again this time with $3C, that doesn't seem to be in the routine anywhere:
Bit of a bump, but this current build does load on console, but there's a bunch of stuff that still doesn't work. I'll list them here for anyone who intends to play this on console.
1. Super/hyper amy resets the game
2. death egg act 2 resets the game
3. Amy can take knuckles's angel island route, but if she goes down sonic's route and then uses the special stage to backtrack into act 1, knuckles's route will be broken and she can't take it
4. Super mecha sonic's turning sprites on his last 2 hits are bugged and display his standing sprites
5. Amy can skip the palette trigger in mushroom hill act 2 with a well placed hammer swing jump at the start by knuckles's switch.
6. Giant stepping into a spin tunnel glitches her sprites until you get out
I hope someone finds this useful
Hope it gets fixed, i'd love to play it on console
I've tried this on console as well using a MegaSD. For me the game resets after getting out of the starting area in Angel Island, just before the first badnik.
It also did this on Genesis Plus GX on a Wii, but changing one of the settings fixed it.
Did you use the version on the bottom of the previous page? That should be RELATIVELY more compatible hopefully (though as Rhythm Raccoon notes above, still has problems).
I think I know what causes DEZ2 to bug, though I'll have to check the Super transformation.
Just tried out the version that you pointed to. I was previously using rev. 1.5. The new version, 1.6? also kept saves without creating a .cfg file for me.
There wouldn't happen to be a newer version of S3&Sally would there? That one on MegaSD crashes randomly, and requires a .cfg file to save.
Separate names with a comma.