don't click here

Sonic 2 Final Hidden Palace finding

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Flame, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I was playing Hidden Palace in Sonic 2 Final,(using a savestate)
    I found and odd thing in Debug mode, it was the beggining of the word perfect.
    Well I placed an animal prison pod and when my scores came up,I got a Perfect bonus. Im not sure why, but I never in the 12 years iv ben playing that game seen "Perfect Bonus" when the game adds up the scores at the end of the level.

2. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Then you need to get better at playing the game, because currently you suck at it.

3. Never knew it was possible to get it that.oh well.

4. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean. You see, when you collect all the rings in one stage, you get a perfect.

5. Its allright, I thought it was something special. there is however a sound in sound test that iv havent heard anywhere in the game, it sounds llike your jumping into one of those big rings in sonic 3. any body know what is used for.Its sound 43.

6. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    That's left over from Sonic 2 beta and Sonic 1, it was used to enter special stages.

7. They shouild have taken it out then. well since this topics gone nowhere im gonna close it now that I know that a perfect bonus isn't anything special.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.