don't click here

Sonic 1 Megamix

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Tweaker, Dec 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

Keep on runnin' to the finish! Member
    No running will save you from my pitfalls of death... and even if it does, the ps3 toaster will glitch up and you will fall through the game anyway.

Sonic Game + Guns = :words: of profanity here.

p.s Sega says no to GCN now. So be enraged!

2. P.P.A.

P.P.A.

SONIC 2 SUCKS, SONIC CD FOREVER Member
    Germany
    Sonic MD (Currently: Art for Zone 3)
    I'd actually buy almost ANY game that was released for GC. I loved the Gamecube and would gladly support post-mortem games for it!

3. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    What the fuck is with all this off-topic bullshit? Don't you dare derail my topic, I won't tolerate that shit.

4. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Will the next release be the final one or are there plans for more WIP releases?

5. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    The idea is that the next one will be final, yes. Because of this, don't expect it to come out any time soon.

6. GHNeko

GHNeko

sega stockholm syndrome Member
    テキサス、アメリカ
    Hybrid Souls Card Game

7. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    EDIT: —NUKED—

8. SANiK

SANiK

Tech Member
    You invalidate a leak by posting an up to date version
    Not by posting the same leak...

9. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    I think you're being a bit silly here =P Surely even if you were making it just for Team Megamix the same thing would have happened? Also you know as well I do that nineko's been an unstable member for a while, I guess it was only a matter of time before he crossed the line. I would say he did deserve the chance to improve though, shame he threw it back in your face.

10. Chimpo

Chimpo

I Gotta Be Me Member
    Los Angeles, 2029
    Don't Forget! Try Your Best!
    I am so speed running this build.

11. Yuzu

Yuzu

You win the topic.

Anyways, Tweaker why are you releasing this old build if Nineko already leaked it and it's buggy?

12. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Because it's useless trying to suppress it when it's already out there. I figured I may as well go the whole way and post it for others to enjoy in whatever capacity possible.

Who knows, maybe it'll do some good after all.

13. Rolken

Rolken

Tech Member
    I'm not sure that a post containing a rant at the community about "releasing" a leak to make it not a leak and then telling everyone not to do anything with it and threatening not to give it to anybody because some guy with an axe to grind spilled the beans is the best venue in which to lecture us about maturity. Yes, leaks suck, and it's your work and you don't owe anyone anything etc etc, but it's hard to sympathise when this is the manner of the response. Make Megamix synonymous with awesome, not drama.

14. redhotsonic

redhotsonic

Also known as RHS Tech Member
    United Kingdom
    YouTuber
    Tweaker, don't worry about it. After all, it's only a game!

15. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I haven't been around this topic lately but who's been complaining? Either way thanks for the build.

Also whatever your reason for putting Knuckles in I don't care all I know is that you and the team are awesome for doing so.

16. Eh, jEnesisDS is being a cock with this ROM for some reason anyway, so I may as well play 3.0 and wait for the proper release.

Nevermind, you can savestate past jEnesis's red screen of SRAM-induced death.

17. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
    Yeah I never liked that logic. "Person X did something wrong so I will punish all his peers". I had to deal with that kind of suff in Job Corps and it sucks. A lot. I'm sure Tweaker is just upset for now, I'd be upset to if someone did something that petty with my hard work too. Scanning a fucking game cartidge is not the same amount of work as a rom hack, for god's sake.

18. Armada

Armada

Sometimes I do things Member
    I saw the sound test and I practically shit bricks. I love this hack.

19. Yuzu

Yuzu

Would do some good publicity for the hack. =P

20. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    DELETE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.