So, how do you totally seperate HTZ from EHZ.

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by .hack//zero, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .hack//zero

.hack//zero

Learning NES ASM, Finding a girlfriend.
    I'm trying to get make them totally unlink since art editing in HT is becoming a pain in the ass. I need to keep the level in this slot because of the earthquake effect. It fits perfectly with the fire level I'm creating for it.

2. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    I am the last turd in the world so probably I'm wrong, but, can't you just edit EHZ in SonED?
    I edited some tiles in EHZ because I'm working on something new, and HTZ is untouched.

3. .hack//zero

.hack//zero

Learning NES ASM, Finding a girlfriend.
    That's only with soned. It doesn't work the same way in soned 2.

4. Jigen

Jigen

We are all one Member
    Couldn't you just use the diassembly and create a whole new level, and then copy over art and objects and shit? Probably too much of a pain in the ass though.

5. stormislandgal

stormislandgal

It's not a phase! Tech Member
    Married life <3
    I'd imagine it would be searching for every instance of "cmpi.b #$7,($FFFFFE10).w, then edit that code out. I dunno, I'm a bit rusty with ASM for some reason.

6. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Just edit the pointers, insert new art/mappings, and disable the extra art from loading. It's quite simple.

7. SMTP

SMTP

Tech Member
    Yup, very simple. Just make new sets of tiles/mappings and change the offset indexs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.