Shadow's boxart revealed...

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Gamerguy, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamerguy

Gamerguy

SHHHHHHH Member
  2. stormislandgal

stormislandgal

It's not a phase! Tech Member
    Married life <3
    Woah, when did the ESRB start putting age specifics(10+) with there ratings? Pretty sweet anyways.

3. Squints

Squints

All souped-up. And DESECRATED! Member
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    RIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACERRRRRRRRRRRR
    E10+ is just a new rating, between E and T. There are no other age specifics—in the abbreviations, anyway. In case you're wondering, EC (Early Childhood)=3+, E (Everyone)=6+, E10+ (Everyone 10+)=10+, T (Teen)=13+, M (Mature)=17+, and AO (Adults Only)=18+.

And that boxart is freaking sweet.

EDIT (to below): I would buy it right away, except my parents are going to remind me about Christmas being too close for me to be buying stuff for myself.

4. Mystical Ninja

Mystical Ninja

For old time's sake. Oldbie
    New Castle, Delaware
    Nothing that concerns this place in the least.
    Ever since Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.

5. Mustapha

Mustapha

A+ Oldbie
    A+
    Looking at the boxart, I'm sure a parent of a 10 year old will be "No, I don't want to buy that game for you, it's too violent"

6. Fiz

Fiz

FACKIN' BIG PENIS Oldbie
    PENIS
    As the mother puts her child in day care while she is getting fucked and stoned all day long.

7. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    Haha, Sega's gonna get sued for false information. The game is still rated T.

8. Knux13

Knux13

Member since May 19, 2002 Misfit
    Doubt it... by and large, most parents don't look very deep into their child's entertainment.

9. SGR

SGR

Give me the gams. Member
    Just out of curiosity, how many of you are willing to buy this game? I'll rent it first, that's for sure.

10. The Mighty Boosh

The Mighty Boosh

Stupid like a FOX! Member
    I'll buy it. I think it actually looks pretty damn good, and the multiplayer aspect seems like it'd be a lot of fun.

11. Quickman

Quickman

Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    I'll buy it when they make it for anything other than that accursed spawn of the unmentionable.

12. Vangar

Vangar

Im buying it. It looks better then what I first thought.

13. I'll buy it, but when is it coming out exactly? And what about Sonic Rush?

14. .hack//zero

.hack//zero

Working on a vulkan game engine for fun. Learning Ray-Tracing.
    It comes out on 11/15/05. I think I will get and Sonic Rush. Damn, things are getting bad for me saving for a electric gutiar. Mega Man Zero comes out in 2 days, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance comes out on 10/17/05, and Dragon Warrior 8: Journey of the Cursed King comes out on 11/22/05.

15. I'm seventeen, but since I share the Gamecube with my younger brother, I think it's safe to say I'm not going to be getting away with buying this game with boxart like that. Stupid boxartists. : P

16. The Mighty Boosh

The Mighty Boosh

Stupid like a FOX! Member
    Wow. Strict family...

17. Print the boxart of another game and replace it :P

18. PicklePower

PicklePower

Wiki Sysop
    Where have you been? =P

19. Sakura Courage Solo

Sakura Courage Solo

I am a Woodpecker! Except in Dirt! Member
    Lava Reef Zone
    A Sprite-Based Dollmaker and a Card Game
    I'm definitely gonna get this game. The boxart looks awesome, but... I think the other art where Shadow was kinda pointing the gun at ya was better IMO. Eh, well. Either way, this boxart is awesome too. *using all her strength to keep from going into Shadow Fangirl mode*

20. You have no idea. <_<

We have Halo PC and my brother, my father, and I play it frequently. You know why? Because violence isn't hyped in the advertising for Halo. It's there, but it's not meant to be a main aspect of playing. This Shadow game is the type of boxart that screams "I LIKE SHOOTING THINGS FOR NO REASON, BAHAHAHA!" And even though it can't possibly be anywhere even close to being as violent as Halo, it's all in the presentation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.