don't click here

Selling Sonic Adventure 7

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by True Dude, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this, but I wanted to try to offer these first to the community since I've been a part of it for so long, even if I mostly just lurk. I've recently had some significant bills come up for the treatment of my cat. I need to get the money as quickly as possible, (And I appreciate any donations to the linked fundraiser) so among other things I'm selling, I wanted to try to sell these off:

[​IMG]

The first is a Sonic Pocket Adventure demo that I believe has already been dumped before. I remember when my brother had a Neo Geo Pocket Color that it was just the first zone of the game, with the biggest difference being that there's an entire animated intro that was cut from the final game. (Or only intended for the demo) The second is, of course, the infamous Sonic Adventure 7 bootleg. I used to have the manual for it somewhere but I've misplaced it. (Hoping it wasn't thrown out by my mistake...) If I find it, either before selling this or after the fact, I'll ship that as well.

I figure I'll host a kind of forum auction for these, giving a week for both of these, ending 12:00AM PST, September 3rd. I'm setting the the initial price for both at US$50, (I'll include shipping if it isn't a significant portion of what I'm selling it for) and update the prices below as new bids come in. If neither is bid on by then I'll just throw them up on Ebay.

SPA: US$50
    SA7: US$50

Thank you to anyone who bids or donates, I really appreciate it.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  2. SuperSnoopy

SuperSnoopy

I like Sonic Advance Member
    Lyon, France
    Improving my art and studying Japanese
    Hum, I think we have a post for selling games, but I can’t remember where it is. In any case, I’ll hope you’ll manage to find the money for your cat.

3. I apologize for backpedaling, but given the lack of interest so far and wanting to get as much funds from this as soon as possible I decided to cancel the Sonic Pocket Adventure demo from this and listed it on eBay instead. I'll keep the Sonic Adventure 7 one here until it ends at least, but on further thinking I think I could get something more significant for the demo from Neo Geo Pocket Color enthusiasts.

4. Frozen

Frozen

Italy, Rome
    https://sonicworldcollectors.wordpress.com/ cover database
    I have a cat with FIV, so i can feeling you about their problem... If you dont sell the game over Ebay, i will buy your proto sonic pocket adventure. And i have to pay lot for treathment of the cat, so i cant spent much over it. So that's why if you cant sell it i will buy it.

anyway i cant make donation, there is some issue with the website?

5. Strange, maybe try using another browser than your main one? And I'll definitely keep that in mind for if the auction fails, thanks.