Sega PC Reloaded

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Korama, Apr 2, 2015.

1. The Game Collector

The Game Collector

Washington State, USA
    Being Ted Narcotic's bass player; working on Kelly Kristjanson's tape archive; collecting video games
    Thank you very much. I just got a new PC so I'm interested in getting as many old games running on it as possible and my ROG Strix motherboard PC can't do hardware based virtual machines as there is no option to turn on the ability in the BIOS. If I ever try to do a virtual machine I will have to grab an older discontinued version of VM software that supported software emulation of the old OS's. Also my version of Windows on here is 10 Home, where I'd need Professional to access Microsoft's version of VM capability.

I wonder if Google Drive just started requiring permissions by default all of a sudden so anyone who wants to share stuff freely has to go back in and manually change everything? That messes up things people uploaded and shared years ago. I saw the same problem recently with a Google hosted playable Chip mod for Sonic World.