Sega Manuals

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by SteelBrush, Apr 13, 2010.

1. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    the home of spotted dick, Devon
    Tramadol, Tamazepam and finding a reason to exist.
    I am going to be moving, so have been sorting through a lot of stuff. I have manuals for;

Model 1 megadrive manual and other related documents aswell as some megacd bits

Saturn manual and other related documents.

I would like to scan these for the wiki but I don't own a scanner. However I would happily post them off to someone who would and then keep them for the sake of preservation.
    I'll edit post with some pictures in the morning.

EDIT: Here are shots of the MegaDrive Manual.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ReBirFh

ReBirFh

3. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

maybe the real thing™ Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    terrible Christmas avatars
    http://www.compulsivecode.com/Project_ImageToPDF.aspx

This will make a PDF out of a bunch of JPEGs.

4. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Where are manuals generally stored on the Wiki? I have the manuals to the Mega CD 1, Mega Drive II and 32X (all EU), plus the HSS-0116 Infrared Remote Control Pad for Saturn (JP), and I'm happy to scan if they're needed.

5. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

maybe the real thing™ Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    terrible Christmas avatars
    Make your description {{MDManual|console}} or {{SatManual|accessory}} or whatever. But we can move things if things get lost.

File names should be something along the lines of "<name> <system> <region> <type> .<extension>". So idk "InfraredControlPad Saturn JP Manual.pdf" or something of that nature.

See Category:Manual_scans for examples. Now for the 32X EU manual - we have that already, but it only has the French pages, so you'll have to click "Upload a new version of this file" (and not worry about file descriptions because it's already categorised)

6. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Thanks for the clarification. I'm busy every evening this week in the band for a production, but I'll try and upload what I have when I have the time. I'll also have a look through my collection and see if I have anything else that the Wiki doesn't have.