don't click here

Sega Hot Wheels

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by TonicBH, Jan 11, 2014.

1. So a few years ago I found a few Hot Wheels that had some Sega games on the cars. Thought it was interesting, but I was missing two of the cars. Until now.

[​IMG]

Recently I finished the set and wrote about it. It shows the Sega during the 2000s when they were being experimental and making some interesting cool stuff, compared to now. :v:/>

AFAIK, the only other video game company that has its own Hot Wheels line is Atari. Not even Nintendo has gotten in on this. Then again that's from my brief 30 minutes of Google searching. Hope someone would find these interesting...

2. I bought these back in the day. Thought it was pretty cool to have a Jet Set Radio car :thumbsup:

3. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

no reverse gear Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    steamboat wiki
    Lest ye forget
    [​IMG]

someone ought to make a start on Sega-related toys on Sega Retro... although there are tons.

4. ...fuck. Totally forgot that existed. Probably isn't that hard to find.

Yeah, it'd be interesting to have someone cover all the Sega toys, but you're right on it being a big undertaking.

5. I don't know if it was Hot Wheels or some other brand but when I was 5 years old I had a motorcycle toy that had a little Sonic figure that would pop off the seat if I remember correctly. It was around 1995. Haven't been able to find it online ever.

Nevermind here it is
    [​IMG]

6. Zycor

Zycor

Unlike Sonic, I don't chuckle. Member
    Beats me.
    I remember having the Sonic on a Motorcycle. I also remember it not working very well at all.

7. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

Northumberland, UK
    steamboat wiki
  8. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    I still have that somewhere, except some of the paint is chipped off and I lost the launcher.

9. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

Northumberland, UK
    steamboat wiki
    you sure I can't tempt you into this void of Sega-related cars (and subsequent models of Sega-related cars)
    [​IMG]
    here's a BMW Z4 GT3 - it's almost new!

look I've even got one for Doc Eggfan
    [​IMG]
    it's a Porche 956B from 1984. the real thing.

10. doc eggfan

doc eggfan

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? Wiki Sysop
    ACT
    GreatMegaLD, GreatSC3k, Great SG1k
    Holy shit! That's awesome.