Well in regards to people been asking about what I've been up to recently and the fact that people want a lesser form of S3K to work with I decided to release one of my projects. It's a fix for S3K that removes the redundancy found within the S3 Layer. This is the first version so there are some glitches still intact but it's a basic proof of concept just to get the ball rolling. So I hope you enjoy. the File size is now 3.1MB. Download link is below. <a href="http://www.esnips.com/doc/bbe49dec-ba63-4cfc-b53b-f7befe260813/S3KBuilt" target="_blank">http://www.esnips.com/doc/bbe49dec-ba63-4c...260813/S3KBuilt</a> This was done using a disassembly I started on after I found Stealth's to be a bit inconsistent to build. Credit goes to him for most of his labels and for inspiring me to make a better disassembly. I may release it when it's complete as I am going to remove the SK only features. I hope you all enjoy. Edit: Just to let you all know this is version 1.0, The next version will have a fix for 2P mode. Reason 2P mode doesn't work is because the code was left in the upper section where S3 used to be. a simple fix is to simply report and point it down to the routines equivalent in SK therefore it saves even more space. I also do apologize for the lack of S3 music. I am going to Place the regular S3 driver in for the next version.