don't click here

S2BETA4 discussion

Discussion in 'Prototype Discussion' started by drx, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Dominus Draconis

Dominus Draconis

*Black Mage dumbfounded pose* Seriously though, how do you confuse that?

EDIT: Typo

2. MK

MK

Hacker Oldbie
    New England, USA
    Secret :o o:
  3. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    it's just an outdated level select... no big deal

4. Bibin

Bibin

DON'T LET THE SUN LAUGH AT YOU. Member
    New York City
    Ghost in the Machine
    If you enter a bonus level while in frame-by-frame mode (paused, pressing C) you get this until you unpause.
    [​IMG]

Also, while in pause+B slowmo, the background jumps around like crazy.

5. Bibin

Bibin

DON'T LET THE SUN LAUGH AT YOU. Member
    New York City
    Ghost in the Machine
  6. dD Daz

dD Daz

Banned
    In beta 4 when in Wing Fortress Zone's boss the beam destorys all the floating platforms!

7. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    can we please ban this guy? HIs first three posts were wasted on "OMG PLZ POST LINKS TO THE BETAS PLZ CUZ IM TOO DUM TO REED PINNED STUFF LOL" and he clearly does NOT know how to use the search function and it's getting ANNOYING. :disgust:

8. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    You know what's getting MORE annoying? You constantly bashing everybody who fucking comes through here because they're a Trial Member, despite the fact that they may be TRYING to contribute in the only way they know how. The staff will decide who gets banned, who stays, and who we'll simply be indifferent about, and NOT you.

With that said, I'll be banning that guy. But the person who seriously needs to shape up is you.

9. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    uhm I haven't been doing that. Just the really dumb ones who are posting trying to be cool and ... I mean come on, some of them just need to learn to search and think before they post.

thank you.

10. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Yeah, I get that, but you're not making things any better by pointing that out at every opportunity.

Anyway, let's leave this out of the topic...

11. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    Trying to be cool? They're trying to contribute. The only one trying to be cool is you by bashing them all the time. And trust me, it isn't cool.

12. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    well on a board where flaming is allowed, I'm going to take advantage of that rule
    and really, I have not been bashing all that much at all... I dunno where this is coming from. O_o

13. <!--quoteo(post=181466:date=Feb 26 2008, 03:36 PM:name=Tweaker)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tweaker @ Feb 26 2008, 03:36 PM) [​IMG]

14. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    all right chill people, if I see something that annoys me I won't say anything anymore, all right? I didn't know it was bothering people that much. I've always been a bitch and I know it annoys people, I just don't really care that much. If it's really that bad though I'll hush up =X

15. Dominus Draconis

Dominus Draconis

Yeah, she has not been that bad, she took it easy on me. Hell, she even pointed out how she COULD have done it, but, she chose not to, so, I sorta have to give her props. However, in the end, I gotta respect Tweaker's comment, at least partly because, being an admin, what he says goes.

Edit: Sorry, did not realize Quexinos was female, sorry

16. Ayla

Ayla

I shat on your desk ^^ Oldbie
    West Linn, OR
    Hacking Contest, StH Overlooked, Personal Indie game
    propellers in Sky Chase that are from Wing Fortress can hurt you (the one at the very top at least) :(

..and also

[​IMG]

Don't remember these fuckers floating after being activated

17. JoseTB

JoseTB

Tech Member
    Split for the banning stuff?

Also:

Damn you, I was about to go for the same thing =P I guess I'll focus on a different build/game.

18. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    errr if the "He has not been that bad" is for me, I'm a girl :(

I saw that too... thought it was odd. is that what it is? One that's floating after it activated? I thought it was just an oddly placed object.

19. Dominus Draconis

Dominus Draconis

I am sorry, and have fixed the post now.

20. Waluigi Prower

Waluigi Prower

A house in the middle of nowhere.
    Not another Sonic 2 Hack
    Ok, I think I might have figured out what makes the score counter sometimes go nuts if you die.

If you go to ARZ Act 1, and let Tails get hit by the Grounder Badnik past the first waterfall, and then you get hit (make sure you have NO rings) shortly afterwards, Tails will return to where you previously were when you got hit, but for some reason he's hitting the enemy and getting points like he would if he normally destroyed a robot. However, since the robot is locked in place, and will not disappear, he'll get more and more points for you extremely fast.

Just a theory, though.