[s]Sonic[/s] SEGA Heritage Collection

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by MegaDash, Sep 3, 2012.

1. MegaDash

MegaDash

Pinpricks Member
    Off
    http://www.sonicretro.org/2012/09/sega-heritage-collection-trailer-released/

HD, video interviews, AND on Steam? That's the best way into my wallet. You're doing good SEGA. You're doing real good.

Oh shit, I haven't been in here in a while. Hi guys.

So I'll definitely be getting Jet Set Radio and Nights, as I've never played them. I may get SA2 ... maybe.

2. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    The title of the thread said Sonic Heritage Collection and I thought we were getting revamped versions of the classics with Taxman's engine or something...turns out it's just the Dreamcast ports. Poo.

However every single game in that trailer has its own thread around the forum so... :v:

3. MegaDash

MegaDash

Pinpricks Member
    Off
    Oh, that's okay. This thread can be about how much better or worse the Steam HD versions are than previous iterations. Or just how great putting your games on Steam are.

Are the games considered HD on the console markets?

4. Hinchy

Hinchy

Up And Down And All Around Oldbie
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    I want to make a fangame before I die
    You should probably fix the topic title to be "SEGA Heritage Collection", as only one of those 3 games are Sonic games.

5. MegaDash

MegaDash

Pinpricks Member
    Off
    Oh, my mistake. After Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and Sonic & Sega All Star Racing, I can't help but just conflate both names with each other.

6. Knucklez

Knucklez

PC Engine Enthusiast Member
  7. Aerosol

Aerosol

FML and FU2 Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    Amusing? Not quite. Informative, though. I had no idea she was writing a book.

8. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    I feel I should leave this here rather than making a new topic.

SEGA have just renewed the trademark for Skies of Arcadia. Considering it's been heavily hinted at before that we're getting a port, and the emphasis on back catalogue that SEGA have been promoting recently, it's safe to say we can expect to hear an announcement for this in... well... fucking ages.

And then we'll have an actual release date a further fucking age after that.

9. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member