Retro-bit announce new/official Sega controllers

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by 360, Jan 13, 2018.

1. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

tails is still a girl Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    I think they said summer for the bluetooth ones? I'd definitely want the Saturn one, hopefully the analog sticks turn out good.

2. mentski

mentski

Pfff. Member
    Parts Unknown
    Being a mysterious face.
    Last I looked on my Amazon preorder. the Bluetooth dongles for the consoles are dropping in August, but the actual pads aren't coming until freaking November!

3. Turbohog

Turbohog

Member Member
    Thanks for the info. We still can't pre-order them in the states. Hopefully they come out this year. I'm wanting to get rid of as many cords as I can (and I don't notice any katency).

4. Moto Bug

Moto Bug

Member Member
    Massachusetts
    Becoming the world's best Project M Sonic
    I got my Saturn pad in about a week ago, and while I like the feel of it, I can't get the buttons mapped properly in either DInput or XInput mode in either Sonic Mania or Sonic 3 AIR. I could probably use x360ce, but I wish the ABC buttons were mapped to XAB on the 360 controller by default.

5. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Are these really the default button mappings for the 8 button controllers? Do games that require just two buttons use X and A by default? =\
    [​IMG]

6. mentski

mentski

Pfff. Member
    Parts Unknown
    Being a mysterious face.
    New update from Amazon: Dongles and pads due November now, although I'm starting to wonder if it's the UK distributor making shit up, as Retrobit themselves haven't said a thing.