Pirate Sonic Colours DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by ashthedragon, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Dragon Team Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    don't worry about your 100% feedback, sellers cannot give negative feedback. They only can say nasty things in a positive feedback, like this one has did to me.

2. dsrb

dsrb

I wonder how much eBay will do about this, since the pirate I bought was of a game by Nintendo…Is it just that they're not as ruthless in their crusade against physical piracy as they are against ROMs? :rolleyes:

3. Chaos Rush

Chaos Rush

AKA J.Matz Member
    <!--quoteo(post=560159:date=Feb 18 2011, 05:48 PM:name=SteelBrush)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteelBrush @ Feb 18 2011, 05:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=560159">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->A few days ago I found myself in a similar position. I bought a nintendo wii classic controller from a seller. The picture was of a real nintendo one and the descrition was taken off the box of an official controller, then what arrived in the post was a cheap unbranded knock off. I'm still considering what to do. I'm concerned that anything I do will end my 100% feedback record.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    What are the characteristics of a knock off Classic Controller? I also got mine off of eBay, so I'm still slightly suspicious even though it works fine.

4. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    the home of spotted dick, Devon
    Tramadol, Tamazepam and finding a reason to exist.
    <!--quoteo(post=560359:date=Feb 19 2011, 03:53 PM:name=Chaos Rush)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chaos Rush @ Feb 19 2011, 03:53 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=560359">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=560159:date=Feb 18 2011, 05:48 PM:name=SteelBrush)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteelBrush @ Feb 18 2011, 05:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=560159">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->A few days ago I found myself in a similar position. I bought a nintendo wii classic controller from a seller. The picture was of a real nintendo one and the descrition was taken off the box of an official controller, then what arrived in the post was a cheap unbranded knock off. I'm still considering what to do. I'm concerned that anything I do will end my 100% feedback record.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    What are the characteristics of a knock off Classic Controller? I also got mine off of eBay, so I'm still slightly suspicious even though it works fine.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Does it say Nintendo anywhere on the box? It should also have the Wii logo in the middle of the controller. They also say for Wü instead of for Wii. I haven't actually taken mine out of the box but from my experience with gamecube controllers the quality isn't the same as a Nintendo one and they will break under heavy use. I'll fire up the Mac and post some pics I'm on my iPhone right now.

EDIT:

Here's some pictures.

Real Nintendo Classic Controller.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fake controller.
    [​IMG]

Also engrish on the box.
    [​IMG]

5. SEGAMew

SEGAMew

The Obsessive One Member
    Cosmic Interstate
    Eddie Lebron's Sonic FanFilm Concept Art
    I only used unofficial Nintendo Gamecube controllers because that's the only way to get colors Nintendo doesn't make. Yeah I have a weird habit. They work fine though.

Anyway, I would imagine companies have more of a problem with bootlegged game rather than accessories made by a 3rd party.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.