don't click here

Old as dirt Hoax....with creepy details of the future

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by XCubed, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie
    http://www.sonic-cult.org/community/index....ic=1519&hl=

Here's the original picture:

[​IMG]

These lines in particular freaked me out as I read them:

Expect to see this game in stores for the Nintendo™ Gamecube and the Microsoft™ Xbox sometime in the fall/winter of 2003/spring/ of 2004. The wait will be worth it.
    -Sure, the details of the game itself were made up, but so were these release dates....it may seem vague, but Sonic Heroes DID get released during winter 2003/2004. But it could also be coincidence.

However, to tide you over until then sega will release popular Sega classics: In the fall of 2002, there will be an GC/Xbox release of all the Sonic the Hedgehog games. The design will be formated similar to Sonic Jam on the Sega Saturn, but under a different name, and more features will be included. It is said to include all Genesis Sonic games: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic 2 & Knuckles, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and Sonic 3D Blast.[I/]
    - I obviously researched this and knew it to be true and included it to make my hoax appear more valid.

In the summer of 2003, there will be a re-release of the original Sonic Adventure for both systems. However, along with SA1, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle will be in stores exclusively for the Xbox. It is unknown at the current time, but it is likely for the GC, that there will only be a SA1 release, but the Xbox will recieve SA1 & SA2B on one disk exclusively for it. Nintendo did not disclose the full reason of not re-releasing SA2B, but it is rumored that it would shortly return as a Nintendo Classics title if it makes the "Best" list, which will more than likely happen. So Gamecubers won't be discouraged by an SA1 only release if they do not currently have or have got SA2B. The classic release would soon follow.

- Ok, only the Gamecube recieved it, but I don't recall ever reading an article around that time that mentioned any tid bits on what became Sonic Adventure DX. I think it was wishful thinking and logic combined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Most profound guess at the future:

I found this very rough concept drawing of the new logo. The place said that Gerald Robotnik had another surprise up his sleeve besides Shadow and that he has unimaginable powers which could help OR harm Sonic. A concept of the way this works is each caracter now has a good and a bad side.
    - I was startled most when I read this...although I think I was being vague and using elements of SA2, the real Shadow the Hedgehog game proved that Gerald Robotnik DID have another surprise up his sleeve indeed! Shadows "unimaginable powers" and his saving the world from Black Doom/Black Arms, and the use of Hero/Dark (and neutral) is used obviously only by Shadow while he supports or goes against Black Doom's wishes.

Foresight or vague coincidence? You Decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.