Official Tokyo Game Show 2006 Topic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Roybertito, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roybertito

Roybertito

Still alive, apparently. Member
    Well, the Tokyo Game Show starts on September 22nd, which is exactly 2 weeks away, and now would be a great time, I figure, to start predicting what is going to happen at this year's show. Nintendo's making no appearance at TGS, but just in time for TGS, they're having press conferences worldwide on the 14th... I'm thinking Wiilease date.

Sony, on the other hand, is going to use TGS, most likely, to show off their PS3 to the 4 people buying one on launch day.

And in terms of our "favorite" game company, SEGA... I think we're going to get a lot of SONIC/Sonic and the Secret of the Rings news come TGS. I'm talking characters, Town Stages, official release dates, and an explanation for Shadow still being in a game.

2. Shade

Shade

Sega will announce a new Big the Cat spinoff title for the DS.

In all seriousness though, I hope to hear word of a Sonic Rush 2 in the near future.

3. Roybertito

Roybertito

Still alive, apparently. Member
    ^Same here. That would be a nice little thing for them to do for us. Or at least make that Sonic demo from E3 '04 a reality, that looked really fun.

4. Mystical Ninja

Mystical Ninja

For old time's sake. Oldbie
    New Castle, Delaware
    Nothing that concerns this place in the least.
    Control-wise, it seemed very similar to the Special Stages in Sonic Rush.

5. Gamerguy

Gamerguy

SHHHHHHH Member
    We really need a Sonic Rush sequel, but I doubt it will happen. The original didn't break 300,000 if the sales reports are correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.