don't click here

Need some help real quick

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Aerosol, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    Ordinarily, something like this would go in the q&a thread but I'm at the library right now, and I don't have the net at home.

Can someone send me s2.asm and s2constants.asm from the SVN disasm of Sonic 2 via email? I need to print them out so I can do some studying and learning while I'm offline. I'd do it on the comptuer, but it's easier for me to take things in when I'm reading from a book. Also, when my patient is sleeping at my home health case, it gives me something to do.

Please?

2. Selbi

Selbi

The Euphonic Mess Member
    Northern Germany
    Sonic ERaZor
    E-Mail sent.

Just wondering: Why can't you use the Basic Questions & Answers Thread? I don't get why the library disallows you to watch that topic. :/

3. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    It wasn't that. I just have a very small time limit, and I figured someone would notice a new topic faster than a new post. Thanks Selbi.

4. Xenowhirl

Xenowhirl

Tech Member
    Hopefully this isn't the case, but an image comes to mind of someone pulling their hair out while waiting for 1600 pages of s2.asm to print out...

5. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    haha nah, I'm just printing the pages relevant to what I'm doing at the moment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.