don't click here

Need some help finding an old game. Dont know the name of it tho

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Sally Rose, May 23, 2020.

1. Sally Rose

Sally Rose

What is that genisis game where the game was a side scroller, and there is a bunch of fire and pirates in the first level? you had to collect jewls or treasure of something as the main colectable? All i know was that there were pirates in boats in the distance that would shoot you/at you, which would spawn fire and or other obstacles in the play zone?

it was kinda fun but kinda hard never got past the first level?

i really want to play it now that i no longer suck at video games, see if i can beat it. fyi my memory is vauge but i clearly know there were jewles and fire...

2. Asagoth

Asagoth

Behold! The mighty, the flawless, salted cod eater Member
    Portugal
    wiki stuff... and a beer... or two... or more...
    Last edited: May 24, 2020
  3. Rudie Radio Waves

Rudie Radio Waves

Italy
    Many a game.
    I think it may be Wild Woody for SEGA-CD:

Is this it?

4. Sally Rose

Sally Rose

@Asagoth i think your right, i googled that name and saw some fimilar things, thank you sooo much for helping me remember the name!

5. LockOnRommy11

LockOnRommy11

We should make this the official find a game thread going forward. There’s actually a PC DOS game from about 1996 that I remember the music to but don’t know much else.

What I do know is that it was either a point and click puzzle game or some sort of card / turn based game set in Edwardian times. The scenery was inside a castle, the scene I remember looking down a hallway with windows on either side and red carpets. It used to have very medieval royal-themed music that you’d expect from the 1600’s that looped, and I often think about it and would love to remember more.

6. Asagoth

Asagoth

Behold! The mighty, the flawless, salted cod eater Member
    Portugal
    wiki stuff... and a beer... or two... or more...

You're welcome ;) ...

7. Billy

Billy

RIP Oderus Urungus Member
    Colorado, USA
    Indie games
    I'm not saying this thread shouldn't exist or anything, but I will let you know, if you're a Reddit user, there's a subreddit for this kind of thing.

EDIT: My thinking being that if you don't find what game you're looking for, maybe that subreddit can help you.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List