don't click here

My Hack

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by DDRKhat, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

Keep on runnin' to the finish! Member
    Im starting a hack, Sonic The Hedgehog 2 time attack, its basically going to be modified so you can only play bosses and there is pratically no levels other then the boss or finish, but I've got a modified rom that im editing so Shadow is in sonic2, if anyone has sonic2.bin with SONIC in, it would be helpful, also if anyone has any programs that allow me to modify level select, title cards it would be helpful, so I can make it like GREEN HILL BOSS, and that boss, then CHEMICAL PLANT BOSS, and its at that boss, this is a screenshot of what I've done so far.. by the way the first one is where sonic(shadow) is actually at the finish but as its spinning and glitched you can't see it ;)

[​IMG]

2. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    Check here for Sonic 2 level select text/title card editors. By the way, you're hacking my hack? :D :D :D :D

3. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

Keep on runnin' to the finish! Member
    heh yeah, it was the only bin file of sonic2 I had, all others are smd and the smd --> bin converter I have doesn't work AT ALL! so im kinda stuffed heh :D thx for the list btw

4. Mecha Mazgoth

Mecha Mazgoth

Unleash thy fury. Banned
    Bowels of Hell!!!!
    Super Sonic part1: The Beginning
    It is really cool!

5. Mase

Mase

It would be awsome if you added some sort of program to record the best times on the bosses.
    Good Luck, Foamy!

6. XFox Prower

XFox Prower

x86 Assembly, Tails Search Assistant
    That's going to be hard. SupperTails66 is hard to keep up with as far as his progress goes. Welcome Back Foamy ;). Wait til you see his latest with the project.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.