don't click here

my beleife

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by BombwithNapalm, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I beleive that sonic 2 beta is nothing...sure it has this and that but looking from sega's view it was just a demo showing us what the game looked like and what New features it had... sega intentionally leaked this copy....but for the other "prototypes" I beleive they are locked up or destroyed because who would keep a beta to a 10 year old game for a obsolete system which died over 7 years ago

2. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    Dude, you call a game with more than 12 mostly (not always) working levels (I think that's how many...) a "demo"? Geez, the prototype must have been our final version (sarcasm). :lol:

Okay, anyway, it's just not exactly likely (in my opinion) that Sonic Team would make a prototype... and INTENTIONALLY leak it???!!! Dude, why would they intentionally dump a prototype game???

(Oh, and one more thing: it's "belief" not "beleife". No offense, but people are more likely to believe you if spell words correctly.)

3. S3kpro

S3kpro

Oldbie
    That is true.Sega could lose some money! Which ,I think,is why Sega should've been worried(I think they were!) but have no power to control after it was dumped.*waits for angry mob to begin*

4. Fiz

Fiz

FACKIN' BIG PENIS Oldbie
    PENIS
    SonicTeam wanted to show us what badasses they were by dumping a prototype. No, I kid.

Now we can say "I HAV TEH ALPHA!!11"

*end smartass comments here*

Supper pretty much said what I wanted to say. I don't see why the hell they would leak out the prototype on purpose. It sounds...silly.

5. .hack//zero

.hack//zero

Working on a vulkan game engine for fun. Learning Ray-Tracing.
    I think if they wanted to stop it, they could have.

6. Bleeding Cut

Bleeding Cut

Dr. Knuckles Member
    Yeah.....and Simon and the other people who have the beta for download could be arrested! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

7. Badass Cyborg

Badass Cyborg

TX
    [paranoid]No way! They'll never arrest us! Alone we are weak, but together we are strong. MWAHAHA!!![/paranoid]

On a more serious note, they could never arrest everyone who has downloaded the beta. There are thousands (actually, millions) of people who have that beta. They can't arrest us all!

8. well that's just my luck my mom is a cop.................oooh shit..................lol :lol: no I am serious though!! oh well. I'm not the type to tell...or am I? hehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohoho :evil: :evil:
    Just kidding.........or am I.... :blink:

9. Ben2k9

Ben2k9

We stand to Fight Oldbie
    Manchester, UK
    none at the mo
    you cannot get arrested for downloading the beta, I can't be bothered explaining why, you just can't and you won't, even if you walked into a police station with a disk containing the rom.

10. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

Keep on runnin' to the finish! Member
    I can imagine it all now, mass amounts of people doing that, going in with Floppy disks labled "Sonic 2 Beta" and asking to be arrested but the police saying, "Why? you've done nothing," so they just walk back out with the floppies :D

11. damn that would be funny wouldn't it!!

12. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

Definatly, imagine it, you see on the news reports of mass amounts of people going in with Sonic 2 betas to be sent back out... it'd definatly let the world know that Sonic 2 Beta existed :D

13. Fiz

Fiz

FACKIN' BIG PENIS Oldbie
    PENIS
    I have the urge to go to the police station and do that. I bet I could get some of my friends to come with me too.

14. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

Lmao! that's mad! oh well, have fun if you do :D don't go actually getting arrested for some annonymous reason or past convicts :P (no insults intented, you may have a criminal record)

15. well I'm not gonna encourage you to do so, but if you do (like I said I am not encouraging you) tell us what they say!! please don't take that serious unless you want to cos I think if you go in to the police station & shout " I HAVE SONIC 2 BETA ON MY PC" they probably arrest you for disturbing public order.

16. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

Urge to be stupid... Raising...
    Falling... cause, girlfriend loving me, reducing urge rapidly

Girlfriend good, girlfriend loveable, girlfriend make everything else boring... can sit there countless hours bashing head against wall with no pain or fun

17. Mase

Mase

Simon CAN be arrested though, because he is distributing copyrighted material.

So let's not tell the police force about what's happening on the web.

18. exactly 'nuf said

19. Ben2k9

Ben2k9

We stand to Fight Oldbie
    Manchester, UK
    none at the mo
    no, because hes not selling it, if he were selling it he could get arrested but hes not. I've studied this subject quite well (obviously becuase I own roms)

20. Mecha Mazgoth

Mecha Mazgoth

Unleash thy fury. Banned
    Bowels of Hell!!!!
    Super Sonic part1: The Beginning
    I aggree with everyone on this. Why the hell would they do this? There must be THOUSANDS of place opn teh internet that distribute teh whole damn ROMS. If they want to arrest people like this, then A LOT of people would be thrown into jail. :P And plus, they should at least allow it with MegaDrive, MegaCD, and32X and other games and such that are pretty old/ VERY hard to come by. :P
    So, here's to all of the Damn Copyright laws!*gives teh finger to Sega* *arrested*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.