don't click here

Multi-Mega

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Uberham, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Uberham

Uberham

King Of Oblivion Member
    I might have asked this before, a quick scan of my created topics doesn't turn up anything though, so here goes.

I read an article that stated the CDX only had a production run of 5,000. were European production/sales about the same?

and in UK money, how much would I theoretcally get for my unboxed MM with all the cables etc?

2. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    I don't think the numbers were THAT low in Europe - it's hard to find, to be sure, but I don't think that low. Don't forget Sega has always had better luck in Europe, they might have been inclined to get out higher numbers.

As for the second question - if the MCD part works? Maybe around the £120+ mark, according to eBay.

(Wish my Multimega's MCD part worked...)

3. SegaLoco

SegaLoco

W)(at did you say? Banned
    DUDE FUCKING RIP THE BIOS FIRST I BESEECH THEE!!!!!

Edit: Either that or let me buy it off of you personally instead of eBay, I do paypal.

4. Uberham

Uberham

King Of Oblivion Member
    Yep, perfect working order :D

Thought the MM BIOS was dumped ages ago, I seem to remember there being one in a bios pack ages ago, but that might've been the CDX.

and no, I'm not selling, just mildly curious about it.

EDIT: yep, CDX only.

5. SegaLoco

SegaLoco

W)(at did you say? Banned
    Well, I DO have a MultiMega dump, but I have no second, confirmation dump. If you would, in fact, if you would just put in the effort, I'll send you the $15 to get a transfer cable to do the dump.

http://www.tototek.com/store/index.php?mai...;products_id=90

Tell me if you are interested, I've been looking for someone to get a second dump from (and Overlord there had to go and break his >=P)

6. Hivebrain

Hivebrain

Administrator
    53.4N, 1.5W
    Github
    Can't have been all that rare. I remember seeing some in a couple of shops when it was out.

7. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Fuck you, it was broken when I bought it =P £3 from a boot sale. That's fair enough for anyone's money... to date it's the only one I've ever seen at a boot.