Metal Sonic vinyl figure coming to ComicCon

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by True Dude, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    <a href="http://kotaku.com/5291871/metal-sonic-vinyl-spin-dashes-to-comic+con" target="_blank">http://kotaku.com/5291871/metal-sonic-viny...es-to-comic+con</a>

Discuss.

2. corneliab

corneliab

Isn't it about time you played some VIDEOGAMES? Member
    Zero Mortals
    Err.

Well, I wouldn't buy it. Looks strange.

3. Emerald Spirit

Emerald Spirit

Squandered Potential Member
    Huh, pretty cool. There never is enough Sonic swag. I wonder if they've done/will do other characters.

4. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Looks stupid as hell.

Buying.

5. RedStripedShoes

RedStripedShoes

And I'm gone again. Member
    D'awwww.

Well isn't that just the cutest little menacing robot doppelganger I've ever seen.

6. Tarheeltim

Tarheeltim

This reminds me of teh new cartoon network mascots. =(

7. Solid SOAP

Solid SOAP

has covered wars Member
    I'd buy it if it were a legitimate action figure or model, this looks pretty silly though.

I might get the chibi Werehog though.

8. Donnyku

Donnyku

yay Oldbie
    Pennsylvania
    Wedding Planning
    reminds me of the Hasbro Mighty Mugs

9. Chaos Knux

Chaos Knux

Stable avatar temporary. Randomizer site down. Misfit
    <!--quoteo(post=320050:date=Jun 15 2009, 10:41 PM:name=Tarheeltim)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tarheeltim @ Jun 15 2009, 10:41 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=320050">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->This reminds me of teh new cartoon network mascots. =(<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->It reminds me of Canvaskid too. (At least that's what I call him.) And that is enough to repel my interest.

10. Trunks

Trunks

AGAIN TRY Oldbie
    Dude, that shit is so cash. I posted a note to anyone following me on Twitter that I really, really want one.

11. Spindash54

Spindash54

Did you ever wonder how he spins in place? Member
    I know what I'm getting this summer!

12. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
    <!--quoteo(post=320043:date=Jun 15 2009, 06:30 PM:name=OSM)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OSM @ Jun 15 2009, 06:30 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=320043">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Looks stupid as hell.

Buying.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->That fits your avatar perfectly.

13. Billy

Billy

RIP Oderus Urungus Member
    Colorado, USA
    Indie games
    I would probably get one if I was going to ComicCon; I love how metal sonic is getting some toy attention, but I hate how they designed it.

14. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Dragon Team Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    I wouldn't mind buying one of those too. It's a shame it will never be avalible in Spain...Althought I've seen the werehog one in one shop, once. Maybe it is posssible to buy 'em here...?

15. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    I'd get it, but, I instantly thought of that Robot Boy cartoon.

16. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Now that you mention it, it looks like a repainted Astro Boy with ears...

17. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

Looks very weird. Maybe I'd buy if it was available here, since it's Metal though.

18. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    <!--quoteo(post=320179:date=Jun 16 2009, 10:13 AM:name=ICEknight)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ICEknight @ Jun 16 2009, 10:13 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=320179">[​IMG]</a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Now that you mention it, it looks like a repainted Astro Boy with ears...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    He was talking about something much lamer (and a bit more racist) than Astro Boy. I have the displease of introducing you to <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotboy" target="_blank">Robot Boy</a>.

19. SonikkuForever

SonikkuForever

Be cool, be wild, and be groovy! Member
    Gathering information on Sega World Sydney and collecting Sonic merchandise.
    As you may or may not know, I'm a huge collector of Sonic Merchandise. Naturally, I have to have this. Do you think I should "Preorder" it from some shady ebay sellers, or wait until it's actually released? I'm expecting this guy to sell out quick.

20. Phithpleis

Phithpleis

Nein Member
    Your location
    Current Project
    Me wantee! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.