Mega Man X3 MSU-1 - Dracula9AntiChapel

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by RepRevo, Dec 7, 2019.

1. RepRevo

RepRevo

If you would like, I ask of you to preview my first ever hack! Using the MSU-1 extension, I have created a music patch for Mega Man X3 using Dracula9AntiChapel's amazing rendition of the X3 soundtrack. They have lengthened the compositions for a less repetitive soundtrack and game experience as a whole. Combining the divisive soundtracks of both the "one instrument" SNES and "too chill/slow" PS1 versions can allow anyone who grew up with either of them to relish it along with the new pieces of each song. The songs currently available on D9AC's channel fully realized Yamashita-san's musical visions. (who composed the first Castlevania, further proving that there must be something wrong with these songs) I do not have written permission from D9AC yet to make this hack a reality, so I have only created a demo featuring the Intro Stage and Zero's Theme (I implore you to listen to them in their entirety). If anyone can, please talk to Dracula9AntiChapel to give permission. I would contact him on twitter, but my account has been suspended, likely because of the suspicion that it's a bot account. Just replace mmx3_msu1-1 and mmx3_msu1-32, and you're good to goEnjoy and discuss this hack in the comments. Thank you! Link Here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vgyl65o0z6e28et/Mega_Man_X3_Expanded_MSU1.zip/file

2. Thats actually very cool!