don't click here

Looking for Diamond Edge 3d (NV1) GFX Card

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Andrew75, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    Project AXSX(Sonic Xtreme) + Misc Projects
    Hey guys!! I'm looking to get ahold on an old Diamond Edge 3D graphics card so that I may further my research on Sonic X-treme.
    Any help in locating one that's not "so" overpriced would be so awesome ! I'm having "so" much BAD luck with getting a working card. Its been many months since I started the search.
    I've got ahold of one already but it was "sooooo" badly damaged and "sooooo" beyond repair, even after seeing the condition, I had attempted to repair it,,,,,,, than it caught fire (BLUE Flames) which was kind of funny and expected.

I replaced all of the capacitors and bridged some broken circuit runs. sigh.... (as you can see I'm kind of desperate here)

2. Shoemanbundy

Shoemanbundy

Researcher
    Chicago, Illinois
    selling shoes
    Didn't jollyroger already get one of these for researching Xtreme?

3. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    Yes he did! I have aspects of x-treme that I need to look into for my own project. :)/>

4. Andrew75

Andrew75

Technical Artist Member
    Nevermind, I just bit the bullet and spent over 1000 for the damned card on ebay Plus Tax. I'm going to cry "so" much!
    To be honest I don't think anyone should have to pay 1000 for this damned card, but for me its kind of personal since I need it to further research to continue my own project. I don't think the card is really worth this much under normal circumstances !

Anyways you guys can close or delete this topic or whatever, sorry to waste everyones time!
    or if anyone has a better deal let me know ASAP cause I can cancel the transaction over the weekend.

5. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Your devotion to Sonic Xtreme knows no bounds. When AXSX comes out that's going to be 1800x better than Xtreme ever would have been.