LEGO Sonic Mania concept

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Roller, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Aerosol

Aerosol

FML and FU2 Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    People that make things like this with random Lego pieces amaze me. Good job!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. McAleeCh

McAleeCh

Oldbie
    Thing is, even though it seems a long time now, 2250 votes is still quite a lot of additional supporters - this sort of project absolutely relies on word-of-mouth to succeed, so it's important to remember that it's only going to make it if people keep on sharing the link with people who've not yet seen it.

While I'm sure most if not all people on Retro who would support it already have, if anyone here thinks they know someone off-site who might support the project, please do pass them the link and encourage them to click that all-important "Support" button...! = )

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  3. upg

upg

This is DOPE !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Roller

Roller

SRB2Kart, LEGO Ideas Sonic Mania
    Thanks to Neo for letting me ramble a bit on the front page! Hopefully this provides some interesting insight into my perspective on Sonic, the specific reasoning for why it's Green Hill, and how this all happened. :P

Also, it's at 87% now. Not long to go indeed...

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. TheWrongCentury

TheWrongCentury

The best part about memories is making them. Member
    Canada
    I signed up for an account just to vote for these LEGO kits to be made!

I love the designs. Hopefully they're made so I can add them to my LEGO collection!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. McAleeCh

McAleeCh

Oldbie
    Really excited the project has reached 10k supporters - quick correction to the above though before anyone gets too excited. It'll be part of the first 2020 review, which begins in May - the results for the first 2019 review were announced around September, so I'd expect a similar timeframe this year too.

Huge congrats to Roller/toastergrl for getting this far - will be keeping fingers crossed that it gets through successfully! = )

7. Roller

Roller

SRB2Kart, LEGO Ideas Sonic Mania
    Thank you all so much!! I haven't known what to say, everyone's been so kind - I'm pretty much indebted to you all ten thousand times over. Last night was absolutely incredible, and I look forward to whatever comes of this!!

8. If it's getting made I'm sold.