don't click here

Least Favorite Sonic Game?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Insert Coin(s), Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sthdx

sthdx

Florida, United States
    Dash Adventure
    I definitely think that Sonic Drift was the most retarded for me, I mean Sonic in a car?! Next would be Sonic Spinball.

2. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    Shadow is the only Sonic game I've actually played where there wasn't a single redeeming value to be found. Everything about this game was abysmal. I'd have probably had more fun with '06. I know for a fact that I had more fun with Rugrats in Paris.

Other than that, though? Sonic Advance 2. Heroes was a disappointment, but I at least enjoyed it enough to complete it 100%. I never actually completed S2GG, which irritates me, but I think I can respect that, and I'll have to give it another go now that I know how the seal boss works. Spinball GG and Sonic G were both novelties to me at the time I played them, can't say there's much hatred there.

I liked Labyrinth.

3. Bertin

Bertin

Hmmmmm

Sonic 06 or Sonic 1 GBA would be the generic answer here but I'm going to say Tails' Skypatrol.... Every time I attempt to mess with that game I get a massive headache.

4. phoenixwright7

phoenixwright7

Cry, and my whip will accommodate! Member
    Sonic 3d Blast (Genesis version )

I've yet to play Sonic Jam, Sonic 3d Blast (Saturn version ) Sonic Pinball Party, Sonic GBA, Sonic 06, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic Rivals 1 and 2, Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, and I have only played some of the game gear games through Sonic Gems Collection. However, out of all the other games that I have played, I have never been able to find any enjoyment out of this game. Not even when I was younger and was able to find enjoyment out of a wheel of fortune game. The zones felt like they drug on forever, the controls were terrible... The game was just boring. I've yet to beat it, to be honest, and I don't think I'll be beating it anytime soon. I honestly can't see how any official sonic game could be as terrible as Sonic 3d Blast... Unless Tails' Sky Patrol and Sonic Spinball (game gear version ) were just as bad on the actual game gear as they were on Sonic Gems Collection... Then I guess Sonic 3d Blast drops to my 3rd least favorite game... I also couldn't get into Tails' Adventure... I might just need to give it another try or something...

5. I was never a fan of Sonic 3D blast.

It just didn't feel like sonic to me. And the pseudo-3D sprites of sonic were fugly as hell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.