don't click here

KensSharp Command Line Tool

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Tribeam, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Tribeam

Tribeam

I code Lua and Lua accessories Member
    Made this in an hour for something im making, figured I'd share

KensSharp C# Command Line Tool

[​IMG]

Download Download

Note: This is highly untested, which is why its beta, expect to see problems.
    Edit: Made a new one, this time it uses a list

2. Yarharhar

Yarharhar

Oldbie
    What exactly is the program used for? It appears to be something with compression but I think in your excitement to post you left out some details :)

3. MainMemory

MainMemory

Kate the Wolf Tech Member
    SonLVL

4. Caverns 4

Caverns 4

Sonic: Retold
    What is the use of this software V.S. the already released Kensharp?

5. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester

Original, No substitute Resident Jester
    Japan
    I believe one use would be the ability to compress/decompress multiple files under the control of say a batch file, rather than using the GUI to compress/decompress files in a singular manar.

Observe the original Sonic 1 disassembly that had the data uncompressed as well as compressed, there was a tool in there to compress all of the uncompressed data during the building of the ROM, this allowed anyone to edit the uncompressed data rawly, and building it would handle the compression before assembling the game.

6. Tribeam

Tribeam

I code Lua and Lua accessories Member
    Made a new version, this time it uses a list from a text file, instead of 1 file at a time. (it's faster to run 1 instance with a list, than it is to run an instance for each file)